For its my love affair

Sometimes I just can't help it but to fall in love over and over again... with food.

Blueberry Cheesecake.. The overwhelming cheesey taste is enough to kill. Deadly!! Had this last night after a super filling dinner, but even so, the cheesiness simply make my mind go wild!

Nothing too cheap. Cost you like $6 to $7 for a slice, but its really worth it till the last cent. Coffee is good as well, nothing too sweet, just to my liking. Nice cafe, with a little candle light on your table. Try the outdoor seat, nice and cool, plus you get to see some nice cars zooming by. I was with my bimbo bestie last evening, hence, this created the best environment for us to gossip. And there we go again. Oh yeah, request for the rattan seats, otherwise, you will freeze your butt on the metal chairs! Butt Freeze can cause sever damage to your netherworld system, mind you.

Location: The Cheese Cake Cafe @ Siglap

0 comments: