Farm Fun-tastic

Good day!
Ahh.. this is another post that is long overdue.. its actually my Mowbury farm trip..
Finally found time and alittle inspiration to blog it out today..

Doing a farm trip has always been on my "To-Do-List" ever since I step into Australia. Things like milking the cow and feeding those farm animals.. Ahh, its just so wonderful. And the best part? I got to do it on my 22nd birthday(10-11)! What a memoriable day for me. :)

Our day started with horse riding. This is really a very thrilling experience for me. Thank god the horse wasn't galloping away.. its just a slow walk.. with occassional short stretches of road for the horse to gallop abit. Overall a pretty smoothe journey.. thanks to my Zoro


Here is me and my trusty Zoro


And the whole group of "experienced" riders

This farm sure have a very interesting way of transporting its guests...

Using a tractor.. and its really fun and bumpy! I'm sure everyone had a good time squeezing together.

The next thing we did was watching a STRIPTEASE.. Nope, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. Yup, its a Striptease we have watched. And introducing our 2 main character in this show..

Aww... I wanted to help the poor lamb.. but what can I do, gosh, that fella is holding a shaver man!

There was abit of commotion and struggle. I mean.. can you guys be more understanding.. stripping infront of a huge crowd requires a certain amount of guts you know. Gosh, that lamb is surely traumatised after the show.

Still stripping..

The poor naked lamb spare no extra seconds and dashed straight to the backstage area. And this is what is being left on the crime scene..

Thats a huge piece of Wool!

After this, we had a sheep dog demostration..


This sure reminds me of those days when I used to get chased by these dogs.. I don't know why, but dogs seemed to be always attracted to me.. Grrrr.. I do recall one of the most horrible experience was the time I was being chased by a Sausage Dog. ARrrrhhhgggg.

After we had lunch, it was time to let our animal friends have their well-deserved lunch.

Ever heard about this joke about counting the teeth in an animal's mouth?
It was said that you should never put your hand into their mouth to count the number of teeth they have, cos they will close their mouth and use their teeth to count how manay fingers you have.

Here's a big group of rabbits..


Ah.. and me carrying a lamb-chop..

Lamb Chop Lamb Chop Lamb Chop!

And look at this! I'm milking a cow! Weeee!

She sure has got lots of milk! Enough for everyone.
Milking cow is sure fun! But please be gentle, and mind where you are touching! Hee

After all the milking fun, its time to have tea.. Definitely, we will have to try out damper making and have a cup of Billy Tea.

So thats grilling the first damper of the day and the tins of water for our Billy Tea

After refreshing our tummy with nice dampers with golden syrup and a cup of tea, we continue the fun with Whip Cracking...

And of cos.. I'm really good with whips.. ah.. you should know why..

Poor Maggie had to be my model of the day

Ending of the trip, we had a boomerang throwing session..

Hey, I am pretty good at it..
So don't mess with me, else I'll crack your head with a boomerang.

Thats all for now..

I'm so good that sometimes I even scare myself

0 comments: