Rendezvous in Perth

Maybe its really my luck..
The moment I got onto the plane, Peter caught my attention.. with that "oh-so-sweet" smile and that nice hunky frame.. no wonder I didn't catch a wink while I was on the flight to Perth. Just 1 look from him could make me melt. Everytime he would walk past me leaving my mind running wild.

But anyway.. thats not the story I'm gonna tell. Heheehe.

Well Well, Sorry to have kept everyone waiting, I've finally got abit of time to upload my Perth Collection just today. So yeah, for those of you who have been to Perth, its time to relive its glory.. while for those of you who have not been to Perth, its about time you plan your next trip down-under.

The first thing that ever caught my attention was the quietness of Perth International Airport..



So this is about the "grandest" view I can give my audience.. But anyway, the peace and quiet didn't last that long, minutes before the flights arrive, the airport was swarmped with visitors coming to pick people up!

So we headed for our accomodation of the week.. which is located right in the city center with the main shopping street right at my doorstep.



Its quiet not because there is no shops, its just that not everyone wakes up at 8am to do shopping like I do. Heehee..

Hopping on to a train from the Perth station and dazing around for about half an hour, you will land yourself up at the Fremantle Station.



Gosh.. this is when the fun begins!
Shopping + Food + Shopping + Food + Shopping

Oh did I mention the good thing about Perth is that you get a free bus service in the city area known as the CAT service! So hopping onto the one at Fremantle would bring you around their town area. Well, its more like a joy ride to me, cos I've always enjoyed riding in cars and smack my face right on the window and daze all day long.

Anyway, this is some of the best shopping place in the area already.. Need I say anymore!!! I spent alot there lah! But but but but.. I really did get some really good buys.. like a bag and a couple of lizards! Geezzz..



Great place to shop, with whole lot of fun!!
Don't you just love shopping?

And because it was a Sunday, its pretty crowded on the streets as well..



Interesting life on the streets isnt it! Oh... and I just can't let go of any chance to take pictures anywhere.. any corner on anything..



Can't even let this tiny set of table and chairs off..

Enough of shopping.. its about time to head off to another part of the town for the ever famous.. "Fish and Chips"!!



Before you sit down for a seafood feast.. don't you think its only right that you should work for your own lunch?



So there's me fishing for the best catch of the day!

Further exploration around that area would bring you to a few of their famous landmarks!! Say .. the Maritime Museum



Oh, before I go any further.. remember to lock your gates everyday.. cos you never know who might be the next one to trespass your property and taking pictures there..



all in the name of fun.

Being a "long-term tourist" in Aussie, how can I ever not do what every tourist will do? Something like trying out the Digeridoo..



Thank god, Photos don't capture sounds at all.. heee, that also mean I can get away with just a pose.. instead of blowing my whole lung out.

Enough of fun? Heading home? Yeah.. time to catch a train at the station..



But pay attention to instructions.. you are only to wait at the STATION.. not on the TRACKS..
(Seems that Uni education isn't doing me much good)

Back in Perth, you just don't feel like stopping really.. so might as well take your camera along for a couple of shots at the Bell Tower!



And if you might feel abit lazy to walk back to the hotel.. simply hop on to the Swan Express.. (which really brings you no where)



HEY! Stop complaining! I never say its gonna give you a ride back to the hotel!!
You are better off walking...

So to all of you who are thinking if I ever had a boyfriend or not.. answer is NO!
and if you are trying to match-make me.. try using the following photo.. I hope it helps.



I really hope it will help in some extend..

So the Princess will now head off to her daddy's garden.. "King's Park"



Its not just a Botanical Garden.. Its a garden that overlook the whole Perth City. Something fit for a King, and of cos his Princess.

And didn't I always tell you spring time is some of the best season I enjoy.. apart from the wonderful weather.. there is also a nice scent lingering in the air..





Perth's Wild Flower Fest was just round the corner!

I realise this is one of the day when I took much lesser pictures.. and the only thing that can stop me from taking pictures?

That has got to be shopping! Shopping has really got to be the best sport in the world!
I was trying to get something for my nephew actually, but I just can't take my eyes off those pinky little clothes.. thank god I finally got something for him. If only I have a niece as well.

Anyway, shopping malls do close early as well, so having much time to kill, its time to hop on to the CAT buses and go round again! Hence I got to the bell tower again to grab some photos of it in the day.



Looking from another angle..


Doesn't it remind you of Lord of the Ring.. The Bell Tower. hehe

Feeling abit adventurous, we went hunting for the cheapest Japanese Bento set in town! Thats only $6.50 a set! Woo!!

After a good dinner... its always good to take a stroll and do some window shopping..



This is London Court by the night.. Its really a total different feeling.. Aww.. Bet none of you can feel it.. you got to really be there to experience it! (Nah Nah!! Heehee, I'm just trying to make you feel lousy!)

And I'm staying right in the middle of the city centre, how can I not catch a glimsp of the CBD..



Alright, guess my fun in the town area has come to an end..

Lets head down South West.. Firstly.. to the Margaret River..

Such a wonderful day.. how can I not take another picture of myself.. basking in the warmth of the sun!



I think Aussie Wildlife are so lucky, they get to take pictures with me every now and then.. Guess which is the lucky one this time..



Gosh! I'm such a hit with animals! (if you can remember those pictures from my previous postings) Heehee.

Oh, the next place I went to was somewhere that I've been wanting to visit since I was 15.. Limestone cave! I was a hardcore Geography Student really.. I have no idea why I ended up in engineering seriously.



This is the entrance of the Mammoth Cave.. Oh wait.. I was 15 just some time ago.. I'm not that old really.

Then heading back to the coast line.. we have come to the Leeuwin cape, where we will find the Leeuwin Lighthouse



which is situated right in between



the Southen Ocean and Indian Ocean

By that time, you could almost hear the deadliest rumbling sound on earth.. thats your tummy rumbling!! So its got to be dinner time! Having dinner at Equinox Cafe overlooking the longest jetty in the Southern Hemisphere can be quite an experience.



When I say its long.. its really long.. Cos I still can't figure out where is the other end of it.

Oh, another thing about travelling in Aussie, it is never complete without hours of bus ride. So.. too bad for those who can't sleep on moving vehicles.. Thank god I sleep anywhere..anytime.

So to being my next set of adventure. We shall head off to the Valley of the Giants!

This is where i did my "stunt of the trip" when I climb up a 51m tree..



when you are halfway up, you feel good..

And when you get up right to the top..



It takes awhile for you to catch your breath and start looking cool on the photos again.



So now, I can finally tell everyone.. "Been there, done that"!
Can you spot the little hut up there?
Presenting.. the Diamond Tree Lookout
Heading further down South will get you to the Valley of the Giants Tree top walk where you get to walk straight into a tree without banging your head.. and this is why..



Comparing the cross section of the tree to me.. its no wonder they are call Giants



After covering the bottom layer of the huge forest.. its time to go up up up!



and finally getting there..



Then its back to the coastal towns again where we were treated to some beautiful coastline again. And here is a couple of random shots which turns out very artistic..







Well, I do get to save abit of money from having to buy postcards.. Heehe

The next day.. fun still continues when I went for a dolphin cruise.. and getting to see and some of the nice waterfront houses..



Well, if you are thinking of buying it.. have something like 2.4 million to 4 million AUD ready! One of these days.. I might.. but meanwhile, a picture for memory sake would be good enough.

Moving on.. we came to Reabold Hill.. Thats about the height of the highest hill in Singapore!! Bukit Timah! Both standing tall at about 140m.



Travelling along a few of the nice beaches does make me feel relax..
And having a relaxed mind is a pre-requiste of having a good shopping day.





Giving you an exact idea of where I am.

And we even got time for abit of fishing!!



Smile Crabby! You're only candid camera!
I said smile! Otherwise you are gonna end up as my dinner!

And remember that time at Snowy, I complaint that having short legs too ke 2 minutes to climb up a fence and taking that picture only took 2 seconds?

Well, I've improved! I took less than a minute to get up those rocks this time!

Gosh.. Time flies.. this is the last day of the Princess journey in Perth already..

And after 1 whole week of food + fun + ice-cream + shopping.. its only right that the Princess should head back to Wollongong and get back into the gym..

Princess Cheerene will definitely miss all those good stuff and great company in Perth!
Princess Cheeren is sure a busy princess..

I'm so good that sometimes I even scare myself

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna hide in ur bag T_T

-tiffy

Ling said...

I want to bring my mummy go Perth also!
.
.
.
.
.
and....


Where's my apple strudle?