Symbio Wildlife Gardens

Its just a small park tuck away in the almost secluded Helensburg, less than 40 minutes from Wollongong.
Getting to see wildlife hopping right next to you is what its famous for. Having a few kangaroos hopping behind your ass is definitely an experience. A funny one indeed.

First we saw a couple of koalas sleeping on the tree.. eww, their poo poo stink the whole place man!


Then after wandering around, I came across something new.. its a Meerkat

They look really cute and funny. Doesn't it reminds u of Ice Age 2? Somehow I kept relating this little animal to that movie.

Going inwards the park brings us to the Dingo.. Some fox look-a-like animals..


Then we had a reptile show thingy.. just a silly show thou. But the best thing is, I was given a free scarf afterwards to keep me warm on winter afternoon..


Then I got a chance to go upfront and personal with some REAL AUSSIES..



Later as we move on, we got a chance to meet a pig-gish looking 30kg-fat Wombat.


Some other random animals include the lamb..


Oh great.. the rest of the pictures just refuse to get online now... Tempremental Internet... Darn.. I will post more next time..


I'm so good that sometimes I even scare myself

0 comments: