A Princess Diary

It all begin with a 6 hours journey down south..

Everyone was so excited.. just like kids going on their first field trip. All of us had little "surprises" in our backpack.. stuff like kit kats, freddos, crackers and so much more.. you name it, someone is bound to have it.. Gosh, now you know why everyone had such huge backpacks.

We sure had fun on the bus.. All the food and the food.. and more food.
So.. finally, I decided to be abit more "brainy" by taking my notes and make an attempt to read them but.. I fell asleep within 5 minutes. What can I say..

Anyway, we reach Carinya pretty on time. Got our room and then... start looking pretty on photos again..

This is the "Forbidden Room" as Gen might call it.. So yeah, introducing my roomies for the 2 nights.

So after freshening up, we headed for the long awaited.. DINNER!!

Yummy!! Gosh, if only I get such fantastic dinner every night..

After dinner, everyone was just frantic about getting their equipments for skiing.. thereafter, we head back to our room for a Scrabble Challenge.

Ahem.. of cos, Princess Cheerene's team had to win!! After all that brain work.. the Princess finally doze off..

Next morning, we were treated to some really good breakfast. And before we head off to ski.. The ladies have to look pretty on camera again..

So there's Lin and Me


And one of my recent favourite pose.. Lets just call this "Come to mama.."


Introducing the group leaders of the trip, Me - Melissa - Michael - Thomson

So there we head off into the mountains for a day of snowy fun!

Everyone were just so eager to put on all their gear and get onto the snow. So am I (:
Yeah, so we finally get to ski.. and we had a two hour CRASH course to learn how to ski (and crash). Then we were set loose to go skiing for the rest of the day.

Always being accident-prone has sort of became my trademark.. and hence how can my day be complete without abit of misadventure..

Doesn't this remind you of "Luo Han Yu" (Luo Han Fish) that was so much in craze a couple of years back in Singapore? How many of you guys out there can still be so happy after having such a big bump on your head?

Well, beautiful memory hey!
(I swear I wasn't looking at that handsome snowboarder when I skid!! Really!!!)

But that bump will never stop me from taking more shots.. and so..

here is one of Melissa and Me infront of the ski grounds..


Thou I spent my day on my skis.. but that doesn't stop me from looking cool with a snowboard! So here is 1 real snowboarder and 2 who look good with snowboards.


There's Me and Rob just trying to look "Garang" again. As we always say.. we are from the same class, work on the same projects and have the same $@#%&%$@#%& supervisor.

That ends the first day of adventure and a tinnie winnie bit of mishap.

Heading back for Carinya.. everyone was just dead tired..
And little did I know.. Serena actually had a little surprise waiting for me..

TaDaa! She drew a picture for me! It was a picture of a fairy from her book. Don't you think she look so sweet on this picture..


Oh well, we are just as cute as each other.

So after dinnner, we head back to the games room for abit more fun! So we started a game.. Oh.. don't you just love games? I love it especially when someone else has to do the forfeit.


So there's Melissa stealing a ball off the billard table.. That was sure shocking! (Thanks to Princess Cheerene for this great idea)

The next morning, Champian and I woke up early to walk around the place to snap some really good shots..

Thats Champian and Me infront of the rooms.. Ah.. and a little something you will never get to see in Singapore.. Frost on the grass..


Its not a very good thing to have short legs.. It took me 2 minute to climb up there, but took Champian 2 seconds to snap this shot.


After abit of travelling, we came to the groud for Tobogganing. (Shot courtesy of Susan)


A group shot before we start the next adventure..


So this is Tobogganing.. And thats Me with Serena again. As we slide down, we ate so much snow on the way..


This has got to be the greatest shot of the day.. And I, Princess Cheerene, shall bestow it with the title of "Best shot of the Year". Just look at Serena's sweet smile. She is such a sweetheart.

Of course, how can snowy trip be complete without a snowman..

So there you go.. A snowman!

Oh, bet you didn't know this.. You can find Koalas on the Snowy Mountains as well..

Geez.. It was such a rare shot of a HUGE Koala. I almost missed it cos its so well blended into the surroundings.

And not forgetting the 4 Musketeers

Oh.. as always, trying to be funny. Me-Champian-Lin-Robert

Here ends the adventure of Princess Cheerene as she heads back to Wollongong once again..
And thanks guys for the great fun!

Till next time..

I'm so good that sometimes I even scare myself

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa piangz... so FRIGGIN' FUN..

T_T i wanna do that too..but damnit..singapore doesnt &^)(@$@ snow...

Tiff

Anonymous said...

Damn funny and cool man. Looks kinda Colllllddd down under eh. Wished i could ski too, oh love the pics where you were two animals, one fish and one bear. haha. Nice pictures. Hope to see you back in singapore girl. Take care.

Cheerene said...

Thanks guys! Heeheee.
Come over next winter maybe! We can go Snowy together! I can kick u down the mountain if needed! :)

See you back in SG soon! I miss Char Kueh Teow! Haaha