I feel so Loved

Aww, its the time of the whole fat year which I take time to rest and relax. Its gonna be my birthday again! Gosh, I'm morphing into a HOT 24 years old Super Babelicious and Juicy Chick! Okok.. that sort of gross me out in a way.. fancy calling myself a "Chick"

Anyway, I really already had been having so much fun
And why do I keep saying I am so LOVED? Read on~

Here's my big makan session with my band of brothers.
And the gang minus myself. Grrr~~ And our food is good, and most importantly, its fast!
And look at my yummilicious Mahattan Seafood Platter.. drools man!

So for starters, we had some calamari rings, some fried mushrooms like the ones above and these huge juicy Oysters. Yum Yum lor!

Finishing the day off, we had a Choco Mud pie! Drools... Well, it wasn't really that muddy for a mud pie. It tasted more like a choco Ice cream cake to me lor. Anyway, its good food.
So for today, I had yet another celebration again. I had some cheesy beef baked rice over at the Xing Wang Cafe. Although I hate to give any credits to these Hong Kong cafes, I must say Xing Wang really has got decent food there.
I didn't bring my baby Alpha out for a walk today, hence no photos to be loaded here.
Anyway, tonight's dinner was a treat from FART, thanks FART!

As for tml, I've got things all planned out as well. Gonna be back in office to work, then will do some healthier stuff like swimming and tanning.
Anyway, I just love food. I can keep eating and eating and none stop eating. For my big day, I'm just gonna sit back and let the chef cook up the storm for me then. Cheerios.

0 comments: