Whats for dinner tonite?

So proud of myself again.. I learnt a new thing today!
WooW! I did a whole series of recordings by myself. Yeah!
So what happen was I actually spent the whole day hiding in the most secluded area in the university and did the speech recordings. Well tucked away in one of the furthest buildings from the heart of campus, in a small room where no one knows.. I sat in there for 5 hours just to do some recordings. I almost go crazy man!
But overall, just glad I did something useful again.. Its a step closer to my Final Thesis! Yeah!

Well, my good friend went to brisbane today.. so it would be 4 boring days for me till he is back then. Shall make him some Singapore-Style Curry when he is back then.

Oh, I went over to the Uni's Career Service Office to check on my resume, apparently, it was pretty well written, no editing needed! Whoopee!

Before I go.. I want to share my dinner with you.. I saw a friend's msn nick goes like this.."Chicken Chop tonite".. I'm sorry but I had to laugh at him.. cos.....















There you go.. Baked Lobster with Cheese and Italian Herbs.. Cheerios! I'm not going to write the long reciepe for this dish.. Too lazy le.. just felt like sharing the picture only.. Drool ba!

I'm so good that sometimes I even scare myself

0 comments: