Creating a Comotion-The Evolution

This post contains lots of evident of "self-indulgence".
What can I say.. I got to love myself since no one else loves me right?

Recently, lots of people had messaged me on MSN saying that I've changed alot.. I'm really flattered by their comments.. but the truth is.. this is taken in Feb 06 (an old picture thou)

The other day I found this picture lingering about in the D Drive, hence I decided to post it up for everyone to have a laugh..

Taken in 2004 in Sentosa, after I graduated from TP. Hey, I miss that smile..


Picture taken in Singapore, just a couple of days before I came back to Aussie.. at PS. The picture that created a WooHaa!


This is a picture taken at an End of Session Party held just before exams. I kind of didnt like that long fringe.. so I finally got it cut off last sunday.

Hope by my next post, my lastest picture (taken on monday) would reach me then. Then I will have more "self-indulgence" to share. Let everyone indulge in it.. heehe.

But still, thanks for all those nice and flattering words! Cheerios! And everyone says..
WEE WUUT WEEET!

I'm so good that sometimes I even scare myself

0 comments: