Orientation Part II

Orientation just ended this afternoon..
Woow.. thats heaps of fun and more fun.. As I got in this morning, I started off with extra strong dose of coffee and some cookies as usual. Help out here n there.. then do some attendance stuff then had a debriefing session. It was good.

Then I went over to my "Second home" in the uni.. the Sports hall. I think I don't even frequent labs as often as I frequent the Sports Centre.

So I helped out with ICIS booth to setup the stuff.. and help to look nice on pictures. :)

And here is our booth. And there's Karina, Me and Susan

Then took abit of time off to tour around and talking to various clubs in the Sports Centre. Got myself a chocolate, a stress ball and a cute bottle. Woo..

Later on, I went out for lunchie.. we had a typical Aussie BBQ.. there were some animals being brought in for show as well.. so we had..

A Salt water Crocodile..


And... I didn't really know wat's his name.. sorry.

As I was transferring the pictures to my computer, I realized something... That crocodile looks kind of familiar... I knew I had seen it somewhere.. and I found..

Similarity Index : 85%

My god..

I'm so good that sometimes I even scare myself

0 comments: