Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Gong Xi Gong Xi..

I always love Spring Rolls and Ba Gua during CNY.. Nothing thrills me more than these new year goodies.. especially when u are away from home for long.. the longing just gets greater.. so decision comes down to DIY..

Actually I wasn't the one longing for such goodies.. Thanks to my mate for asking abour Spring Rolls.. Heehe.. To them, Spring Rolls is always big (U know the type with Vege inside,etc..). They didn't know there are things like pork floss.. Even my friends from China didn't see this before.. Does it make this an Authentic Singapore Snack?

This is something new to my Aussie mates.. Spring Rolls with Pork Floss.


Gong Xi Gong Xi

And just a little joke I played.. This is Vivien and Me in the UniBar


I'm so good that sometimes I even scare myself

0 comments: