You have a Strong Dislike for Interest Type 1 - Technology and Science

Following is a Job Interest Profile I did prior to commencing my studies in Australia. Hope you guys might find some entertaining values here.

Cheers!
=====================

You would not enjoy applying Physics, Chemistry and maths to design, invention and building of advanced engineering, scientific and technical products. These products include equipment, instruments and machines. Doing research and carrying out experiemtns does not appeal to you, nor does work requiring logical and analytical thinking, knowledge of maths and the ability to understand and apply scientific principles. This type of work often involves the use of computers.

=====================

Now, I'm doing my B-E (Computer Engineering), working on heaps of research for thesis on computer simulation..

What does it say about me?

I'm so good that sometimes I even scare myself

0 comments: