Happy Mardi Gras!

Wondering what Mardi Gras(pronounce it as "Ma-di-Gra") is?? Its a celebration of love and friendship spreading across different race and culture. A true celebration of the colorful world. A time where people get together to cheer for freedom in love. A parade to cheer on the people whom was often neglected in the society.

Erm, its actually love of yet another kind. As we often call it. Queer.

It has thus broken the the principles of "like poles repel and un-like poles attract".

By now, I guess you should have guessed what the parade was about. Yeah, it was a parade of the Gays and Lesbians. Ever see so many of them in a night?

Remembering how public pressure forces the blog of Jim n Alv to close down overnight? Remembering how people would start forwarding pictures of gays and lesbian partners smooching in the public? And whatsoever? How come is it so unacceptable in the society?

No doubt its against the law of nature. No doubt there are countries which are against such things. Not all religion would support such a relationship. But again, my question to all.. "Where is the freedom to love?"

Yesterday night, I was really immersing myself in the pool of fun and warmth of the paraders and fellow-fun-seekers. Ever see me jumping mad for more than 3 hours? Screaming and Cheering on the paraders. (So much so that I'm having a backache now and a detectable lost of voice.) Fellow fun-seekers group I was with were such a warm bunch. Some from Scotland, some from New Castle. We were all screaming like hell, dancing like mad, cheering like never before. They grab a pack of stickers from the Passing-by Organizer and start sticking on me and the gang. It was so funny. They practically flood themselves with beer (I had none I swear!!)

I was lucky indeed not to be standing in the front line. Apparently the lady infront of me was being kissed all over by alot of the paraders. She had saliva all over her because of that. Heee. My camera went out of Memory but one of the fellow fun seekers from Scotland would be sending me her shots, so be patient folks. I've got some videos for the first part of the parade thou.

I was really steamy hot, extreme high. Its not a parade of nipples and boobs, butt cheeks and thongs. Its about the FUN factor. The Aussies are really great fun to be with. You want it? They will bring it ALL on! And yes, I mean ALL!!

I even had this Aussie coming to me with this conversation:
Aussie: Do you (hic!) have a (hic!) Husband?
Me: Nope
Aussie: (hic hic!) Oohh.. do (hic!) you have a boyfriend then? (hic)
Me: Nope, but I hope I had.
Aussie: Do you have (hic!) a girlfriend then?
Me: Nope still, I'm still single
Aussie: (Turning to her friends) She is singleee!! (hic..) (Turning back to me) Hey, my friend here is Single too... Haaaa..
ALL: Laughters...

And yeah.. I forgotten all about my other SGrean friends with me at the parade, cos I was too caught up with my Aussie and Scotish friends, I was left behind in Sydney. Damn. But lucky I made it back with another SG friend in the end. Reaching back home only like 1am in the morning.

Haa..I will post up those pictures soon then! Seeya!

0 comments: