I'm RICHIE RICH!

Just back from Lingz's blog..
Apparently, someone called her a slacker cos she wasn't working at the moment.. That fella sure deserve a tight slap straight across his face! Be the one to deliever that slap, girl! U have my fullest support!

If anyone ever want to talk about slacking.. talk about me! I'm one big time slacker here! Living off parents? Yep.. thats my current status too! Officially, I've started to leech off my mum's savings since Feb 14 2005.. (apparently.. I've leeched more than wat i can write here..)

Talking about work, I tink i only work for like half a year?? From 24 May till 21 Nov? I think so.. But tuition went on and on.. till I can't recall.. Been slacking since then.. But anyway.. how long was it since i last earn a cent?

I was never at home.. I never read the papers.. I never do housework.. I become a compulsive spender.. Yep.. I was way out to enjoy life..

So wanna compare? Ling. I think u really lose out on this! Lolx.. Jus kidding ah.. dun care abt him! U shld read on to wat I have to say.. I'm sure u will laugh ur ass off! Hahaaha..

Now for something that was in my mind for sometime..
------------------------------------------------
Yeah, put it in watever way u wan! I'm a rich brat for all I care! Yeah.. filthy rich people who lives in HDB flats.. Well, U never know.. these are the loaded heartlanders in Singapore.. Yeah.. Rich n spoilt! So wat can u do to me? Rob me? Haa.. damn! Fuck ur ass! HAHAHAHA...

I'm spoilt! I do watever I wanted to! For the fact I m loaded! I'm only good at spending $ but not making them! Fucking rich Kids! WAT CAN U DO TO ME?????? I fly to and fro Aussie as I like? Just because I can afford the tickets! I fly by SQ and Qantas.. Jus because they are more pricy! Wat can u do to me? U can't control me just because I m richer than u r! Get it?!!!?? Go Fuck ur ass! Haa! Bloody bastard!

I dine only in fine restaurant and take my afternoon off in some classy cafe.. I used to ride on Mercs to school as a kid... I buy branded stuff as I like.. Jus for the fact that I m rich! Yeah... there u go again.. RICH N SPOILT! I only befriend rich people.. My classmates are kids of freaking rich people around the world.. some owns big manufacturing companies.. some owns TV stations..

So wat if I'm living off my parents? Does it have anything to do with u? Well, for the fact that I can do that.. I bet u must be all green with envy rite? I'm sure u do! Freak! At least I have rich parents whom I can leech on.. have u? No u dun... lousy losers!

Whatever..

Seconds by seconds,
I just felt richer and richer..

0 comments: