Going home..

Suddenly thot that this blog lacks something..

And I knew it... it lacks a confident owner.. Somehow, somewhat.. the owner has left her confidence at home.. forgetting to bring it over to aussie.. But well.. she is going home to get it back..

Well well well.. going home at long last.. back home after a long 125 days.. (dun gasps! I seriously count my days over here!) it was a torture.. without my loved ones with me. Thou they always say.. internet has shrunken the world.. But distance between the heart was still there.. it never shortens..

I guess the weather here is preparing me for home.. 20 odd degrees in the day now.. that was way better than the week before.. So I'm kind of feeling alittle warmer nowadays.. I know it better.. SG weather is definitely much hotter.. I'm prepared for it..!

I was speaking to my mum yesterday night.. I felt so happy, yes indeed, I could feel her happiness. I could hear joy in between her words.. Seriously, whose mum wun feel the same like her? I know it breaks her heart to know that I didn't really like it here.. I knew she felt hurt that I m spending my days in suffering.. which mum wun feel sad to know that her child isn't enjoying wat she is doing?

But u know, sometimes it isn't that bad afterall, I do get some good days occassionally.. esp sundays, when i get to go church and immerse myself in the enjoyment.. Surprisingly.. when I mentioned to my mum about going to church every sunday.. she didn't say anything against it. I guess she really is letting me to have the say in my life.. which I'm really grateful for..

Really a long time since I last enjoyed myself so much.. All I could say is.. All these while I haven been caring for those who cared for me.. All I want to do this holidays is to make up for the time lost.. not only for the last 4 months.. but for as long as I could remember..

Can't wait till I get my ass back to SG!
Now I've got everyone counting with me! My maties are so happy for me.. They see only pure joy in my smiles when I talk about going home.

Oh yeah.. will b revamping this boring blog after my exams... do watch out for it then! See ya!

Seconds by seconds,
I just felt closer to home and reunion.

0 comments: