Putting it down..

Really bothered recently..
Plenty of reasons being so..
  1. I've always talk about going home.. but when will I get to go back? When will I ever get to step on my beloved land again?
    What seems like yesterday.. the sight of all my friends at the airport.. Biding farewell.. I didn't want my family to come.. for a fact that.. I just dun noe how I should put it..
    I just can't put my heart to anything here.. simply because I had left my heart in Singapore..
  2. Exams are coming.. I'm left with exactly 1 month to my first paper. My Java paper.. followed by Control Thry, DSP then Electronics.. My heart is racing with every ticking seconds.. 2 Weeks decides my fate.. to live or to die.. fate lies in these 4 papers..
  3. My Engineering Management results are back.. did slightly better for this time round.. got 15.6 out of highest possible of 20 marks (thats 78%) --- previous was 10.5 out of 15 = 70%.. Thats kind of a little improvement from the previous mid term exam.. but due to the sucky mid term I've got.. now.. I'm standing at 74.5% for this semester.. Which.. in another words..
    I M JUST THE FREAKING 0.5% OFF MY DISTINCTION MARK!!!!! dun u just feel so pissed by that?
  4. There is this damn toothache that is causing me pain.. Now that I can't even enjoy my sandwich like I used to do.. Wonder if its the wisdom tooth thingy.. arghh..

Ever realised that my blog seems to come in point form? Perhaps now everything comes in point-form to me.. this is my way of remembering things perhaps... One more thing I realised.. Engineers hates round things! They are all squar-ish block minded! And those who can't think straight can't be good engineers.. Hahaa


Seconds by seconds,
I just felt closer to home and reunion.

0 comments: