Dr Wee's Theorem

Have you guys seen a heater before? Thats like something i thot i will never own in life.. But hey, I just bought one a few days ago.. Its cool.. or rather, its warm.. Simply love having it by my feet.. ah.. dun you jus feel so good? I just I'm missing out on the warm sunshine in SG..

I've been taking loads of fruits and vegs to make up for my lost of vitamins due to the extreme lack of sleep.. I took a trip into the world of formulas and graphs.. Programming and more Programming.. All till i came to a point where I say.. it has to stop somehow.. I can't take so much. So what happened after class yesterday was that me and my buddies make a detour to the UniBar for some music to end the day.. It does feel good to end of a day of hardwork at the Bar.. with chips, drinks, music, pool and so much fun and laughter..

Even superman gets tired and need to rest occassionally. And wats worst is that... I'm not a superman.
-----------------------------------
(I doze off after the first part of blogging.. arghh.. sorry..)

This part of my entry is specially dedicated to faithy..

Dun think so negatively.. Come on.. cheer up! I do also feel very upset at times when I hear abt frends going elsewhere without me.. ESP when I'm stuck here.. It gets worst esp when you know you can't be there to enjoy the same fun with them. I do really feel sour in my heart. Nah, I'm sure sometimes the rest would miss my company just like I miss them.

Blog is never a way to gauge your popularity or the amount of friends you have. Blogging is just a simple matter of "give and take".. writters get to give all their thots but its up to individual reader to take in wat the writer wants to convey. Take for example our one of our SG's most popular blog.. my personal fave blog to find some fun (i dun go there anymore cos i rather spend time reading my friend's bloggy or plough thru my textbks) .. none other than www.xiaxue.blogspot.com oh boy this girl is a real entertainer, she has a few thousand readers (bored ppl) reading her stuff on daily basis. Man i say this girl blogs alot, she points her fingers at anything.. Obsessed with her own theories and definition of "beauty and uglyiness".

Such a blog with such high reader-ship.. but coming back to it.. how many people who read her blog cares about her damn life? Most prolly, a big majority of her readers are just like me.. seeking some entertainment from the web. Who cares about her anyway? She isn't my friend.. You should be glad in fact, for the fact that those who read your blog are those who seeks to find out more about your on going life, and care about you and your thots. Am I right to say that?

So comparing you and xiaxue.. She is such a loser..

Anyway, friendship is all about giving and taking.. no one gives forever, no one takes forever. It has a limit, once blown, consider it over. Don't ask me for definition of friends.. Till now, I still dun have a definite answer. Talk about friends, I do have lots of them. But seriously, how many are real, you will never know.

True that distance has definitely put stress on me and many of my relationships.. it really puts a weight in my heart. But I say, what is fated to come will come. If these relationship were meant to be there.. it will be there. Sometimes, distance do help strengthen a relationship I guess.. Esp with my family. One good thing is that these distance has definitely brought me closer to my family by heart. Without seperation, you will never find out how close you actually were.

But always remember this, losing a friend dun put u on the losing end, when you lose a friend, it just mean that this friend is not worth you care and attention. He/she should be the one to cry for the lost of such previledges? attention. Don't u think so?`

Cheer up girl, for at least u know, there is still a person caring for u all the way from the southern hemisphere.. Isn't that cool? Hehe

(cool, lucky i've decided to blog them out instead of leaving little msg in the shoutbox.. u will go crazy with the amount of little msg u get..)

Seconds by seconds,
I just felt closer to home and reunion.

0 comments: