100 day.. showing you how money can cause family ties to be forgo..

Whoo.. Damn tulan..

Today is my grandma's 100 day death aniversary.. And all of those heartless creeps came to my place and created a scene.

Ok.. first of all, I must refresh everyone's memories.. I did say this before I left Singapore.. Should anyone of them ever come and mess up my family life.. I shall be back and mess up theirs.. No one speaks ill of my family! And DAMN those buggers! Actually dare to come to my place and mess around! Insult me for all I care.. Just the bloody damn hell leave my parents alone.. esp my mother!

I can't stand it anymore! Oh damn it, this is so maddening.. I swear they shall see no end to my nonsense for disrupting the lifes of my family.

My parents have done all they could to provide for my grandmother.. for the fact that she has been living with my family for at least 30 freaking years.. and WITHOUT A SINGLE CENT from any others. What more can they ask for?

Life was a misery for my mother for the past 30 odd years.. Bearing all those awful words, dirty looks, insulting comments.. What wrong has she done to deserve such ill treatment. She has been a faithful wife, a dutiful daughter-in-law, a wonderous mother.. what more can these people ask for? For all these years.. this lady whom i dearly called "ma" has been serving the family without any grumbles.. without asking for anything in return, she perservered.. She was always there for the family.. caring for that old lady who was practically ABANDONED by the other children.. Hasn't she done enough?

Their accusations: My mum ignored the old lady, causing her to suffer in slience.. Not taking care of her needs.. Didn't bring her to the hospital but instead rang up the old lady's other children to bring her to the hospital.

My Point of View: I only need to ask a few questions..
  1. Who woke up in the middle of the night to help the old lady when she fell?
  2. Who had to stay in the hospital just to wait outside the ICU?
  3. Who cook for her everyday.. 7 days a week, 365 days a year?
  4. Who washes her clothes for her?
  5. Who clean after her when she make a mess out of everything?
  6. Who brought her to the clinic for every slightliest reasons?
  7. Who has been serving her for the past at least 30 freaking years?
  8. Even at the funeral, who has to forgo her meals just to take care of every nitty gritty?

Simply my mum..

She is someone who I can't bring her shopping around, for she is always worried about the old lady at home.. Ever since i grew to be independent, I would always love to bring my mum out for a little shopping trip, but often, it will end up with the both of us feeling unhappy becos she will always request to go home, even when she hasn't done abit of shopping.. Ever since, I have grew to dislike going home, as home is always a stressful place for me..

More than 3 months since she past away.. Still fighting over her money. I was indeed very disgusted by them.. Fancy talking about spliting the $$ even before the old lady took her last breathe. I felt so upset for her.. and I actually cried for her.. I feel so sad that even on her death bed, no children was there to shed real tears for her.. Everything was just an act.. to gain pity.. Mayhaps, all thot that the more tears shed, the more $$ they get.. Its really disheartening..

Today they came to my place.. and insulted my family. How dare they do that! What insolence. So my worst fear had came true.. They came and mess up my family.. They said my father was getting old and senile and ignore that old lady becos of that. They indirectly blame my mum for the old lady's death. They said my sister insulted one of the aunt.. like how many freaking years back.. They said my brother didn't buy lunch for the old lady, causing her to go hungry that day.. when my mum wasn't in SG. ("that day" was like many years back) .. They said I was so rude n fouled tempered and I said some insulting comments in the hospital that offended them.. (which wasn't true.. I said those insulting words about them EVERYWHERE I GO!) They said my sister didn't serve them drinks and didn't bothered to greet them.. (yeah.. as if their children bothered with those greetings)

Like I said, I don't only say those harsh words in the hospital.. I would bring them everywhere i go.. I will tell everyone about the bad things they do.. I tell no lies. Facts are there to be seen. No one can hide them. Even if I don't say, people can judge for themselves. If they had truly cared for their mother, they would have visited her at least once of twice a month.. or at least bring her out for a meal or a walk.. But sadly, none did..

So whats there to complain? Those people are rich enough, in fact much richer than my family. So whats the fight over money for? Simply GREED. None of them had much use for that money they are getting.. I dun care about this money.. for I know I have the capablities to earn as much as I want to. I have no need to fight over such pitiful sum of money. Being Poor is not wrong, just live life with dinigity and integrity. Still dare to tell my family to "keep it within the family" .. My family has done nutting wrong, and I don't see the point of hiding dirty facts of what they did from the rest of the world. They are sinners! They deserve all the attention they should get. They deserved to be look down upon by the rest of the world, and I shall not shelther them from it.

Whatever they do now, will earn them the retribution they deserved. Bad karma will fall upon them. Their children, I believe, will one day treat them the same as they treated their mother.

Heaven can see.. God can hear my cry for justice to be done.

Just wait till I get home.. I shall see how they fall..

0 comments: