Where are my rights?

Just had my final exam for one of my subjects.. Now I have 2 news for ya.. A good one and a bad one..

Good news is that I definitely will pass...
Bad news is that I definitely wun't score.. But hopefully I'm wrong!

Thats all I can say about it.. nutting much better to mention... Or maybe just to add on.. I was a partner in cheating this time round.. I didn't copied nor did i allow anyone to copy my answers.. just that when I stood up and turned to my back, a friend asked for answers.. Shocked by it totally.. Cool! No wonder I keep getting knocks on my chair.. so it was a signal for me to "share" answers..

I do feel sad for my friend, cos the questions I helped her with was some of the easiest in the whole paper... Get what I'm trying to say? I dun mind helping her.. Just hope that no one takes it for granted.. I just hate the feeling of being taken for granted.. don't u simply feel that way..

Got a bad start for the morning today.. Was waken by knocks on my door.. all those shoutings of my name.. damn it! For what purpose??? Just to borrow something! Well.. this is not the first time I'm getting knocks on doors for such simple things!

I mean for godness sake... SPARE A THOT FOR ME! I'm not like u who could spend nights watching movies and anime, trying to clear serials after serials... I work late into the nights, sometimes even work throughout.. I tink I deserve a good rest more than any one of u, AND U KNOW THAT! The fact that this is not the first time I'm being awaken by such issues that makes me so damn pissed! The fact that I dun flare up upon being waken doesn't mean I dun have the rights to flare up!!! Y do people have to take advantages of such things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it! I'm feeling really stupid!

Where are my rights?
All I ask for is a good rest and not to be waken by such little things.. i need all the rest i can get..
All I ask for is a more considerate neighbour.. just someone who could at least care for things in the house..
All I ask for is a bit less essays to write, "proof-read" and print.. i need more concentration on my own work..
All I ask for is a cleaner environment, without those roachies.. i need a cleaner "home".. is that very difficult?

All in all, I just want alittle lesser trouble.. thats all... Maybe I'm asking for too much.. but hey! Aren't you telling me about being Civic minded a few days ago? Aren't you gonna apply those things on yourself! STOP this freaking thinking that I MUST help! Stop thinking SOOOO highly of yourself.. well, if U r soo good, then STOP asking help from me then! I just hate being taken for granted! ARGHHHhhh just 2 words to describe my current feelings.. "DAMN TULAN"!

Its such a freaky pain in the arse! Damn it! Can't I just live everyday peacefully..?? Going back to work now.. damn it..

Seconds by seconds,
I just felt closer to home and reunion.

0 comments: