Mei mei come to Jie Jie's house

Today quite fun ah, mei mei come to my place. Then 2 of us hide in my room eat n eat n eat for the whole day.. make me so full sia! BLOATED. Lolx.. But fun ah, really enjoy her company althou we never do much at my place. She seems abit sian, cos my place oso nutting much for her to play with. Then i made her do the poster for the club. Feel abit paisae, cos I was the one who offered to help, end up she is the one doing the poster but of cos I oso got work on it de lor.

Hope that the gang can come to my place more often, then at least i wun feel so bored at home. But I know its not really possible afterall. Mei mei has got a job, so meaning I have no playmates on weekdays. Evil twin is in Tekong. Dun tell me about weekends, it seems that my remaining Saturdays in SG have been booked. Sundays.. most prob its going to be family day for most of my friends, so I guess its even more out of question. Thou it seems like a blessing that I'm born in a family with so many siblings, but each of us r not that close afterall. Feeling pretty sad. Time flies, and before you know it, I'm gone.

But maybe I shouldn't be greedy afterall, I'm already blessed to have such a good time with my friends now. I guess I shouldn't ask for more. Thank god for blessing me with such wonderful friends now. Even if we might not remain as friends as time goes by, at least I still have all these beautiful memories to keep, they will be with me for the rest of my life.

Just now, I was pretty bored on bus, hence I came up with a pretty cute idea. From now on, I will do something meaningful everyday and will try my best to blog it down on a daily basis. It might not be possible for me to blog on a daily basis cos my schedule are pretty tight as well. Hahaha

Just suddenly recalled that I still have tonnes of appointment that has yet to be made. How lazy m I? arghh.. My Poly buddies and friends and lecturers who have been so kind to me. My sec schoolmates and teachers who have gone thru such troubled times with me. My pri schoolmates who has given me so much cute little childhood memories. Not forgetting those good O colleagues of mine. I seriously dun dare to count the number of appointments to be made. I dun have much time left...

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: