Counting down.. 21 Days and loving it.

Abit stupid.. but this blog suppose to be last nite's work.. Just as I finished the last word of my post.. the wireless thingy got shut off.. I guess my faithful readers would know wat I'm actually talking abt.. Lol. Here goes the entry:

Back home at long last. Hahaha. Realized that Its almost 2 weeks since my last entry... I've not done my part and keep my promises. I M BAD! Lolx..
Was at Sentosa today. Fulfilled one of my wishes. To bask in the sun and immerse in the water, just love this carefree feeling where all the trouble in the world seems to disappear. But of cos.. we all know trouble dun dissappear just like that... it only disappear when its solved. It can only slip out of ur mind for a moment.. but huant u for life if not solved.


Hope that the whole gang had enjoyed themselves throughout. Specially like to dedicate this post to mei mei for being so nice and caring and oh.. so sweet. She actually remembered that I told her that I wanted to go Sentosa before I leave.. hence the trip today. I'm really at a lost of words now. Just thot that she is just too sweet le.. hao fan ah! lol Thanks alot ,my dear mei mei! Really couldn't thank u enough. But all I could say is.. you have really really done enough for me le.. no need to do so much for me de. u only make me feel bad whenever u do so much for me. Certain things you can't really help me much, there are things waiting for me to so it myself de.

Hahaha.. just dun noe wat to say now. Writer's block? Rubbish! Hahaha.. its just that I'm kind of having a very mixed up feeling.. Too much things to think, yet can't focus on anything.


My mum is leaving in a few hours time. Just feel like those chao recruit, waiting to get out of Tekong... No lah, kidding. Its more like a chance for me to do things by myself. A mockup 3-days Aussie life style? Ha. Fun lo.. I have the whole kitchen to myself..


Just got too much to say.. yet too much things to worry for, if I ever come clear with such issues. Definitely these are not unfound worries... trust me! Y bother to invite trouble when I'm abt to leave?? Hahaha.. I guess it might be pretty surprising for some of guys. Well, to you, I might have been always a very vocal person.. daring to point out all my point of views on anything? Hahaha.. thats far from truth actually. My disability to point things out at times has caused me to lose alot of things.. relationships.. trust etc.. Quite upset cos till now.. I still could not bare my thots out openly. I'm just too afraid that truth will hurt those I cared for too much. So much so that I would rather keep it deep within myself.. at somewhere I know those stuff would never be heard elsewhere other then my heart.


Sometimes... lessons has got to be learned the hard way. I've taken a very wrong step by giving up myself many years back. I'll always be look down upon becos of it. No second chance. But now, I'm given a new lease of life elsewhere. I will treasure it. I will get all those things which is rightfully mine back! Second life maybe? Ha.. Who knows? But, I would say, just grab this chance before its gone.


My blog has become my channel to let out every shit. tonnes and tonnes of complaints.. wonder if really anyone of u bothers to actually go thru all those stupid entries at times.. not to say if u r so free like me. opps. Sorry to make u read such nonsense. I do feel bad too. I do hope to share happy things too. Well, who dun?


Well.. at least for the past few days, I've been working on something good for everyone. My last thot for everyone. Hahaha.. u bet I'm gonna throw in tonnes of effort in it. Just wait n see! U r gonna see how great Cheerene Lab Inc actually is. How BHB.. bleah!

(Jan23 3.30am)


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: