Counting down.. 20 Days and loving it.

Whopped.. wat a busy day.. shaggy wor..

I slept at 430 last nite.. after bloggin and a couple of rounds of mahjong. Lolx.. Woke up at 730am.. but to late to say goodbye to my mum. She went off early in the morning. Well.. its ok ba.

So I started off my day with wrapping of spring rolls. Wow.. its pretty hardwork. Then at 1:30pm, went to bath and set off to parkway to get my pictures. I made my rounds at cold storage today. Got a couple of ingredients for sushi again. Spent a bomb sia. Oh.. I got a haircut today.. I was feeling rather bored then. So I decided to try something fun. A haircut seems a good idea since I've always been wanting to get one for quite sometime.

Took a bus down to bugis area to get some materials.. Not some lah.. its ALOT ah!!!!! I just realize that I spent a whooping $100+++ on the past 3 days! Shit man.. this isn't a good sign. It means I will be surviving on grass liao (wat mei mei said has come true!! OMG). Super broke.. broke until dun noe wat to say sia. No more food outside..

Got to cut down.. no.. I mean totally cut off expenses on food and beverages le. Welcome to Cheerene Survivial Camp. Haiz. Anyway, I only need a meal a day.. so it doesn't affect me too much lor.. heng ah! Lolx.

Pretty shaggy ah.. cos after I reach home at 6pm++, I had my first meal of the day. (Lolx.. and of cos its the last too...) I continued with the spring rolls.. just managed to finish wrapping them an hour ago. Woo.. I'm going to go thru my pixs now.. and pack all my newly bought stuff.. Guess its gonna be another late nite tonite. I'll con't with the making of the little surprises!

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: