Down to 16 liao..

Haven be able to do daily updates due to numerous reasons.. let me slowly recap everything...

Monday: Counting down to 19 days!

Ok.. I was at home rotting.. cos I'm only meeting my mei mei after her work at 630pm. My poor mei mei seems abit moody on Sunday n monday itself. I was dead worried. Worry until I keep pacing up n down at home thinking of wat I can do to cheer her up. So afraid to see her upset.

Truthfully speaking, I do love this mei mei alot. Thou I call her mei mei, actually, I do see alot of quailties in her that I dun have. Its from her that I began to learn. I will say.. this mei mei is my most beloved mei mei ah.. can't stop caring for u wor. Hahaha.

I was frying some spring rolls in the morning. Was actually pretty busy at home. Walking around at home. Do this, do that. Abit irritated cos I can't think of ways to cheer mei mei up. Then I finally got to settle down at around noon. Then get a quick bite, then go back to my room and pack abit. dun noe y suddenly took out my instrument and started playing with it. Playing some very memoriable songs. Then suddenly thot of something to do Hahaha.. not going to reveal it to u... boo!

Then pretty excited to go n find mei mei. So went to bath at 4 plus.. then 5 plus go to Tampines liao. I went to get some blue tack for my album. Then actually thot of buying some chocolates for mei mei, cos I heard that chocolate makes one happy. So I went to look for some nice ones. Then later came across one with macadamia nuts. It was heavenly.

I know mei mei was pretty angry that I keep getting food for her.. I oso feel abit bad, cos I keep feeding her. So call, make her fat lo. But I really scare she go hungry. I scare she go hungry oso dun wan to tell me, then I oso dun noe. So I just keep buying for her lo.

Then we walk to mei mei's hse again. I really enjoy the walk with her ah. Jie Jie go fetch mei mei from work.. how sweet is that? It seems that this will only occur in our childhood days. But its actually happening on us. Its just a kind of undescribable feeling inside me. Just felt that it was really very sweet lo.

Then we play and talk.. mei mei help me with my photos lo. Lolx. Just enjoy her company very much lor. So hard to find someone like mei mei... so nice, so ting hua, so sweet, so patient... What else could I ask for?
I'm really blessed to have her as my mei mei.


Tuesday: Counting down to 18 days!

Yet another day has past. I'm only left with 18 days in singapore. Pretty sad. I woke up early today. Going to CENT retreat with mummy and Mr Ng. So spent my day over there.

Actually I'm supposed to have lesson in the evening @ Orchard. But I skipped it cos I wanted to spend my evening with mei mei. I dragged mummy to dine with us too. So we had some dim sum and went for kopi and loti at ya kun. It was pretty enjoyable.

Then later I walk home with mei mei again. Hahaha. Actually I'm just worried for her to travel alone at nite. So I accompanied her home lo. I oso not much chance to spend time with her anymore. Very sad ah. I got pretty sad. Till I almost cried at her place. So sorry to mei mei for making her feel upset too.

Wednesday: Counting down to 17 days!

I got up early as usual. Paced around the house. Then check my emails and everything. Then remembered to msg mei mei. Hahaha. Last time, I would purposely set alarm to wake myself up to msg her, and go back to sleep after that. Now I dun need alarm anymore. Got pretty used to waking up early now. Finally getting back to normal.

I spent my day cutting photographs.. selecting them for my album. This is my first time doing something for myself. Everytime I make cards or watever.. its always for someone else. Now finally I'm making something for myself.

Then went to meet mei mei and proceed to the CENT retreat BBQ. Oh, we had quite abit of food ah. I got pretty full. Then we had fun inside the kitchen. Haa.. mei mei cooked butter prawns ah. It was really well done. Everyone was saying that the prawn was fantastic. I had quite a few because it taste really good. Mei mei is a great cook actually, Jia hua is indeed very lucky sia.

Then Mr John Leong sent us home ah. Lolx.. Mei mei was so excited. Lolx. Actually I'm suppose to tag along with mummy on Mr Ng's car, but mei mei was afraid to go with Mr John Leong alone. So I offered to send mei mei home and then go back to my place by myself lo. Hahaha. Silly mei mei

Thursday: Counting down to 16 days!

I'm having the lesson at evening today. I just dun feel like attending it. Kind of turned off by that lecturer. That Roger something something from some poly.. Haa..

Abit bored to stay at home.. Feel like doing alot of things but yet lazy. Stupid lesson .. bloody lesson.. I dun want to go for class!!!!! Haiz.. if not for mei mei and mummy they all (they will nag!!), I would skip this lesson again! stupid lesson. Boo..

Today wun have much time to keep mei mei company liao. Cos of this stupid damn lesson. Mei mei wants to join me for my class on Friday. I'm not going to let her join me. I dun wan her to go home late, anyway, there isn't anything interesting in class. So dun waste her time. I will think of ways to prevent her to come definitely.

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: