Friday: Counting down to 15 days!

Yes.. 2 more weeks to go.. I'm not going to be sad over it. I wun allow myself to.. I dun wan to sadden those who care for me. Haahaa. I will be strong. I must be stronger than yesterday.

Went for tat dumb class... really got very screwed up in class.. lucky I could control my temper.. Haha.. the more enjoyable part of today is during the late morning and late nite.

This morning, I went to do some shopping with my mum. Ok lah, pretty fun, cos i no need to pay! Opps. Hahaha.. then i just help to shop and choose things lor. Hahaha

Then nite time, went to look for chris to pass her some angel's hair lo. She wanted to cook for her boyfrend mah. Hahaha.. then I got some supper for the both of us, I haven had my dinner and my dear silly mei mei didn't eat much during her dinner. Then we sat at the senior citizen corner (silly chris said it was my corner, always bully me de.. dun frend her liao!) to enjoy the goreng pisang and soon kueh... This is my first time doing such things.. eating things at void deck at such a time.. interesting.

I super tired liao.. I go n sleep le.. can't really blog much nowdays.. Guess too much blogging makes me cry.. So I shall just restrict to blogging daily happenings.. who i met or watever.. no more inner thots.. they bring tears easily. stupid.

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: