Saturday: Counting down to 14 days!

Went for the predeparture seminar.. Interesting lo.. informative.. Then met up with some seniors from UOW over there. Did abit of networking.. got their contacts down. Lucky jestin was with me.. she help with alot lo. At least she knows wat to ask.. wat sort of things to look out for.

Went to pay for my air tickets costing me more than a cool thousand bucks in total. HaHaha. Wait n wait.. then finally got it done by 230pm. then we went for lunch @ KFC.. lolx.

Then go shopping at Far East lo.. See alot of nice nice clothes. Feel like buying but abit sian.. cos like no use, since I'm not staying here anymore. Hahaha..

Then go buy presents for my friends lo. 2 of them.. 21st birthday! Lolx.. Then later we left orchard at 6pm like tat..

Then later I reach home at 7++ then bath then wrap present then go go to Aranda Country Club liao. Shaggy sia. I took a cab down cos it was pretty late liao. Who noes.. I was early! kaoz. Hahaha.. so i eat and crapped with my sec school mates.. then left the chalet at 1120 like tat. Took a bus home. Reach home at about 12 ++ then do something.. then slept at dun noe quite late..

Now very tired sia.

Sunday: Counting down to 13 days!

I hate Sundays. Cos its a damn day when i just got to inhale lots and lots of smoke. Be subjected to privacy lost. Hey! This isn't rite, and I simply detest this feeling. It sucks to the core!

I'm finally done with my compiling of my album. It looks ok lo. Now just need to add in all the captions and settle the borders and the front design. then I'm done.

I guess I better go slp now. good nite mates.


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: