Entry No. 243

Harlo Folks.. Have u been good recently??

Oh well, I've been... In fact tooo good to be true. Wat crap! I've always been good! Lolx.

Hahaha.. Been having so much fun and food on New Year day itself.. Till an extend I fell sick yesterday. Was very sick.. When I woke up yesterday morning. I felt something wrong already, and by evening time, my temperature started to climb up.. Gosh! I felt very giddy and felt like vomitting. During my bath, I almost fainted in the toilet. Luckily I managed to hold on to something. Then I finally made my way back to my room. To me, it was the longest journey I ever made. Its really tough. For afew times, I almost fell. Kind of lost my sense of direction as well. My back started to ache as well. Got my temperature taken, ooh.. 38.4 degrees. Hmm.. I'm not too sure if tat is consider high or not.. But I just knew that it was the first time I ever felt so terrible with this fever and stupid dummy headache..

After popping down 2 panadols, I tried to sleep. Feeling so terrible. But I woke up at 3am again. This time feeling much better already. Had my temperature taken again. 35.5 degrees. Oh this one seems to be much more "normal-looking" then the previous temperature. Can't really sleep again.. So started starring at my celling till I fell asleep again. As for now, I still feel abit giddy and tired, but I guess I'm more or less on my way to recovery already.

Enough about all those sicky stories. Well time to share something fun. How abt my new year celebrations??

Ok, On the eve of the New Year, I was suppose to meet up with meimei anf gang for a dinner, but I wasn't feeling really fantastic. stomach was rumbling. Not as in hungry or wat, but its just a differnent kind of rumbling. So instead I meet them at 8++ to slack at macdonalds. Awhile later, we have a VOLUNTEER to treat us to K-Box for a KTV session. Opps.! Hahaha.. Thanks to Zihua for volunteering! Then later we hopped onto taxis and made our way home. But I couldn't sleep till 430am+++. Lolx. So its how i spent my countdown.!!

Then early next morning, I woke up too early, hence I decided to go for my tuition. It was a real stupid morning. First, I met a crazy guy on my way to my student's house. Sickening fella. So I ignored him and carry on my way. Then came this dumb car.. I guess u know wat happened next. Yup.... Splashed! I was wet all over. What a way to spend New Year.

Then when I got home, my aunt was at my place already. Actually they were on their way to the supermarket to get the stuff for BBQ. But the 2 kids of my aunt decided to stick with me at home. I couldn't say raise any objections! So they kept bothering me to let them play with my computer. Oh dear.. Computers dun come cheap, and when U look at the way they play computer, U will be able to understand my feelings at that point of time. I was dead sleeply actually, so reluctantly, I had to give in to them. I can't stand people repeating the same thing over and over again. Its very irritating. So this is a great way on how to make me give in to u. Argghh.. Evening's BBQ was pretty fun. Cos I cook, ppl eat. Hahaha.. Simple as that. Oh, my chocolates were finally cleared. So are my cookies. Sad.. but glad to know that at least I wun be gaining another 5kg with those stuff. My tummy really is giving me some serious problem. Before I could even take a rest and start to eat, it started to hurt. Very painful, till I can't stand. So had to get it out.. erm.. Hahahaa..

So wats on the menu that evening.. for cooked food, we had a big pot of curry chicken, fried bee hoon with pork, fried wanton and meat wrapped in beancurd skin. Fishballs and lastly, a pot of pork legs in dark soya sauce. Here comes the highlight.. Hahaa, BBQ stuff, chicken wings marinated in curry powder, black pepper pork chop, chicken chop, satay and otah, chilli sotong and stingray, prawns. For saugages, we have so many different types! Hahaha.. pepper saugages, cheese saugages, taiwan saugages and the normal hotdogs. For drinks, hmmm there were Tiger beer for the old folks, some sparkling juice for kids, and a bottle of red wine for young adults like me! And of cos, lots of gassy drinks and juices for everyone.

Can someone pass me a tissue.. my saliva is dripping..

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: