I may not be the first.. But mayb I still can make it as the last?? Lol.. Greetings!! Merry Christmas!

Ho Ho Ho! Wishing all my dear readers/fans/supporters/admirers/friends the Merriest of the Merriest Christmas! And not forgetting an Incredibly Happy New Year! Whoopie!

Hahaha.. I just came back from the church erm.. a few hours ago! Lolx.. Mummy invited me to her church for some christmas celebration! Hahaha, quite fun, they started singing n singing.. then got some pretty interesting talk. I find the preaching really interesting in some ways. I found that what that senior pastor had said is pretty true, and alot of the questions he asked, I have long thot of it. It dun mean that I'm smart, it just mean that I think alot. Some of the things did set me thinking.. interesting...

After the celebration, mummy and her husband and her mother-in-law and me went for dinner together at Bedok South. Its been many years since I last went there. Prolly around 5 to 6 years? Mummy's treat again! Hahaha.. Do feel abit bad about letting her buy me meals over n over again. Then everytime when I offer to pay, she will nag again! Then we often end up fighting at the cashier counter. Lolx.

Thou I'm really tired and sleepy and could barely open my eyes, I did enjoy the evening. Had fun! Mummy gave me a bag for christmas. Love it very much. Thank you mummy.. Love u!

I got home this morning at 11 + am! Hahaha.. I tried to sleep abit, but cannot leh, keep thinking about going to church! Hahaha.. I quite stupid hor, getting excited abt this thing. Actually I've always been wanting to visit a church on Christmas Day. Now I finally getting this chance. I missed alot of chances of going to church some time ago. I was invited by some friends to join them at their church for some other activities and celebrations. But I missed them all. Hahaha

I'll blog again soon. I'm to sleepy le, nite nite


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: