License to BAKE!

Wow.. so busy! Hahaha..

Today is my first attempt at baking a cake all by myself. Ahem! Hahaha.. yeah.. my first time.. Lolx. Hmmm.. can smell something from my kitchen, lets have a peep at my Oreo Cheese cake.. yummmmy..

Backed.. Smell so nice, now my whole house is filled with this fantastic cheezey smell, esp in the kitchen. Hmm! How wonderful. Slurpss.. I loved cheese.. Likes cheese cake alot.. but only like to eat abit at a time, too much of it makes me sick at times.

Hmm.. my cheese cake dun seems to make it ah! Sad..

Today done alot of things ah! Today went for lunch with Miss Kwan at Norgan Vazs. Hahaahaa.. had the baked pasta. Hehehe.. n ICE-CREAM!!! Yummy..

Then hor.. today got some Charity sales.. nutting fantastic ba.. Very small scale only. But still not too bad i guess.. Oh, then after tat, I was inside CENT room.. then i decided to play my wire. N i made a golden butterfly out of it.. Its my first time making a butterfly! Oh, it looks great! Then give to mummy.. I find it really quite pretty ah, my golden butterfly.. Hehehe.

I wan to zzz le.. tired.. oso lacking of sleep! Hahaha Good nite!

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: