Stupidity kills!

Actually there was suppose to be another great entry from me a few days ago! But somehow.. things just screwed up! So there goes my blog entry..

Here I am trying to get another entry up.. hope nutting goes wrong!

Last week, terrible stuff happened at home once again! It has been weeks since these troubles started to bug me.. and of cos, being a person like me, I would of cos fight back and stand firm by my point.. Only to realize that this would actually cause more problems. Watever..

Tat day.. tat fateful day, "toot toot toot~~~" my handphone cried.. I picked it up, read my msg. Suddenly can feel a bit of pain in my heart.. Felt angry, yet remorseful. Then I hide in the toilet n cried. Suddenly jenny came into the toilet. She thot I was playing in th toilet.. Hahaha! Then she realized I was actually crying and of cos, her first reaction was to ask me wat happened?? Lolx.. "Sob sob~~, I dun have enough money to eat lunch today.." was my reply! I'm quite a sick joker maybe.. even in those kind of really lousy mood, I can even make it a point to crack a silly joke! Haiz.. But pls believe me, I really have no money..

War broke out a few days ago. Threaten to slam me with a chair?? Oh come on! Slam if u dare i say!! He has got the police knocking on the door just for poking my head with his finger many years back.. If this time, he were to try anything funny, hahaha where do u think he will end up in?? Oh well, just to let u guys know, I was the one calling the police crying for help tat time! Hahaha.. nobody expected me to call the police.. They thot i wouldn't dare to.. But.. Haiz, I dissapointed them yet again! Hohoho.. Abit silly I'm, but this is me! No one messes with Princess Cheerene! The thing that made me so upset is not actually him.. but my parents....... really very upset with them. Tat ass-hole's words means nutting to me, yeah, it might hurt me for a moment.. but never too long. Its really wat my parents said abt me tat really makes me broke down... Wat kind of parents would say such things to hurt their child, i asked myself..

I really very "hurt-ed". Ended up, I got to pour out all my pain n agony onto jh, chris, zihua and keong.. I oso quite sad to share all my unhappiness ah..

But I know, no matter wat i say now is useless.. Only in 2 years time, I will be able to prove the whole world wrong.. in 2 years time, evil shall fall.. and from its ashes shall rise the all new warrior, Princess Cheerene.

Got my new lappy! Yeah! Happy about it of cos! Hey! Heart pain okie!! Its cool money hor!! Cool specs! Kind of really close to wat i really wanted! And price was below my budget! Hehehe.. Tats kind of good enough for me already. Hohoh.. got a couple of freebis too! Hehe, thanks to my experience in sales!! That sales guy was pretty shock that i could give them pretty accurate pricing. I'm ahemm.. more pro than him! Hehehe.. no lah, i kidding, I only trying to bluff my way thru.. Never expected him to buy my words.

Work wise.. not too bad.. well... REALLY not too bad lah! Some colleagues already started to miss me already.. But most of them were happy for me, cos they actually understood my feelings.. care about my future.. I'm happy to have them as friends.. And I really thank god for bringing them into my life. Each of them are really special. And all are definitely people who cared about their jobs.

K lah.. i have too much to update.. but i'm kind of tired sitting infront of my computer le.. I try to update tml again!! Seeya peeps! Hehe!

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: