Thanks peeps for your concern!

Hahaha.. Thanks dear(s)! Hahaha, I wun be angry for too long de! Hehe, maybe its due to my long term illness.. STM (short-term memory).. I seems to forget abt it the moment I stepped out of my place that afternoon!

The very fact that I enjoyed my superb weekend is the best evidence!! Hahaha.. I stayed away from home on saturday nite in bid to make them angry! Go tuition in the afternoon, went shopping at parkway, looking for some little gifts, but found none! Thereafter, meet frends at tampines, talk nonsense, go frend's place, slack, played majong(erm, actually its more of learning rather than playing-- well, I'll be jobless soon, so I better get a life skill to earn my living!), gorge myself with food at 3am, so interesting!! Wanted to take the first bus home, but happened to fall asleep at 5.30am till around 8am I tink! I guess they were pretty angry when I came home on Sunday morning cos they were too pissed to even scold me.. Lolx, but who cares! Hahahaha

Lolx.. Sunday morning came home, bathed and off I went for tuition again! And then to Sim Lim for some little research.. went home quite late, I tink i reach home around 10pm?.. erm.. it wasn't on purpose actually. Its just tat I fell asleep on the bus and missed my stop(I wanted to stop over at eunos and take a feeder bus home).. hence.. erm.. I was "transported" to the interchange(Bedok).. (-_-") so from there i took another bus home(its definitely much longer than taking a bus from eunos).. Erm, so that means I went a much longer way for nutting(there wasn't any "handsome being" on the bus, mind u)! Lolx.

Work is alrite today! Abit TL this morning.. Erm.. yeah, I have to say its my fault actually! So nutting to complaint abt this matter. Tuition.. as usual, it sucks! I kenna "insulted" by my student again today, so in return, i scare him till he cried again(well, this is nutting new actually)!

Hahaha.. I can smell my ORD coming soon! I'm gonna be a free soul soon!! Thinking of this makes me feel so great! Ahh..

Hey peeps! Start "dating" me! Limited time slots available.. Book early to avoid dissapointment! Dun keep me waiting! Muacks..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: