All Dumb-ass should steer clear..

Good morning peeps!

Haiz, just came back from the toilet.. Now i can really sit properly, so painful after my big biz.. Hohoho, having some problems with getting the shit out of me! Opps.. I mean i just.. aiya.. forget abt this shit nonsense le ba..

Aiya.. being left alone again! Good lor, go JB never even bother tell me or ask me along! Just msg me:"We r going to JB. anything u need fr there?"

Funny rite? Dun even bother to tell me earlier, yet when they reach there then msg me all this nonsense! Whats the point? Whats the use? Yeah, maybe they can be 100% sure that i'm not going cos I'm having classes on saturdays.. oh well, I work everyday practically. But at least ask rite? U call that care? U call that concern? Rubbish!

So I think I should just go ahead with my booking of my air tixs, settle everything. Reach airport liao then msg back home: "Hey I'm boarding the plane in 30 mins time, hopefully wun get to see u so soon!! Just leave me alone in Australia!"

I'm not angry becos I didn't get to go JB. I'm just angry that they are doing this time and again! This is not the first time they are doing this! I'm just angry that they insisted that they care for me and yet this is what's happening??? So tell me the reason for not even informing me in advance. So do I still have to tell you anything in future? I dun tink so, this is how you treat me, so this will be how i treat u! Fair and square!

Dun demand anything from me, cos you didn't bother to do the same to me! Maybe u would assume that I most probably wun be coming along with u, but at least ask?? Dun assume!!! Yeah, I admit that I might have very often put my work infront of everything, but that doesn't mean I dun care!

Y do I work so hard outside? Y do I choose to stay out till late? Y do I stay in office and perform OT so frequently? I totally understand work can never be finished.. But for that fact that I dun wan to come back and create any problems at home. I know given my temper for the past few days, I could start a war any moment once agitated. Not a single soul appreciates this fact..

Just feel so angry and upset.. nah, now i can't even differentiate these 2 words! Hell! All dumb-ass should just leave me alone! Argh! So tired today, I came home at 12++ am yesterday nite. I was working in the office till 1030pm.. And this morning, I get such a pleasant SURPRISE! Hahaha.. I'm so surprised! Lolx.

Screwed!!!! Fcuking pissed!

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: