I'll take care..

Wow.. have been trying out lots of stupid quizes again! Ok lah.. some seems quite fun, while some seems pretty true.

Just back from tuition! Hahaha.. Almost vomit blood again! Haiz.. forget it lah!

I was chatting with Ant, and found out that he fell sick again! So I was commenting that he can't take care of himself.. But guess wat? He actually told me this: "speak for yourself!" Lolx.. Thats really true ba, i guess! Well, he really hit me right on the spot! Hey Ant, hahaha, thanks for reminding me abt this fact. I'll try to take care of myself de.. hope u will be doing the same too!! Lets work hard together!

Everyone ah.. oso must take care ah! I going to sleep again! Hahaha.. If u all free, go n try those quiz ba, quite nice lor i shld say! Hehehe cheerios!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: