I'm celebrating my 18th birthday AGAIN!!!!

Thanks all my dear colleagues! Wat a wonderful celebration I had yesterday! Wonderful lunch, wonderful cake, wonderful colleagues.. Hahaha!! Xie xie ni men! Long time since anyone has got me a birthday cake.. Around 5 to 6 years back? Really appreciated wat u guys had done for me! The birthday song was fantastic! Really touched by u ppl! I almost cried.. but luckily, I controlled.. U ppl ah... really so eager to see me in tears?

Then this evening, went out for dinner after my tuition with my family.. Went to chinatown for dinner! Went to the "Holland V dun noe wat restaurant"(i can't remember the name).. Food is nice ah.. But.. as usual, i didn't bothered to talk to my family except for my 'old sister' and my bro-in-law! Then after dinner, we went to try out some funny drinks on those roadside stalls.. quite nice ba.. but pretty ex.. a small cup for 2 bucks!!! On our way back, she keep telling me about my bad temper, my stubborness.. keep asking me to talk to my mum.. Dun cause anymore trouble at home.. And now she is telling me to follow mummy to church on sundays.. Or go for some prayer sessions at SOKA to calm myself down.. Haiz.. I tink I'm going crazy soon! Even my sister tinks so too... Now I better start looking for activities outside, to stay away from home..

Wat a year for me.. Get to celebrate my birthday for so many times.. hahahhaa.. I really appreciate wat u guys have went thru to arrange all these celebrations! Thank you.. but.. jus dun make me cry during the celebration.. wait i paisay.. Maybe u ppl must be thinking I wun be coming back to SG anymore.. Hahaha.. not too worry, u might drop by in Australia to visit me anytime.. As for returning to Singapore.. I myself is not very sure too.. hahaha.. unless anyone of u are getting married.. Hahaha..

Oh btw, this is the second time i'm writting this silly blog.. Just now by accidentally click the wrong button n pooof, there goes my blog entry..

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: