Celebrating my third 18th Birthday in another 12 hours time!

Hahaha.. So happy! Hmm.. Ya.. ok lah.. not too bad.. Happy lor! Lolx. Dumb! Just realized how stupid I'm.. Blaming things on others when I'm to be blamed for it too. My dumb attitude towards everything. When will I ever grow up?? Or should I ask.. WILL I EVER GROW UP?

Haiz.. actually took a day off today just becuase I'm upset with myself.. Cos of my attitude. Come to think of it, ppl with my kind of attitude, how to survive in the world? Very difficult lor. Almost impossible. And given my temper.. even worst. I've got really bad temper ah! Haiz.. how dumb can I get..

Ok ppl, by this time, I'm sure most of u might have already planned to leave a msg at my shoutbox to comfort me or watever.. ask me dun blame myself for everything.. Hahaha! Dun worry, I'm not blaming myself again. Its just some reflections on my behaviour for the past few days. I'm not really happy with myself for the way I am. Maybe at this age, I still have not learn to accept myself? Thats really scary..

Hey! The shop called again, my lappy is finally ready! Yipee! I go bath.. Maybe go pickup my new hubby soon! Hehe..

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: