Its a happy day!

Just a minute more.. n I'll be.. OMG..

Jenny was telling me that when the clock strucks 12 on the eve of your 20th birthday, your skin starts to crack.. wrinkles crawl out.. certain parts of u will start to sag or watever.. Silly Jenny, always saying such things! But without her, I wouldn't had so much fun in office!

Hehehe.. So happy, got my new BF.. my lappy! So cool so nice! Hahaha..

Oh before i end my blog.. I must really give each and everyone a big big hug n a kiss! Thanks guys for the wonderful gifts and all the planning u ppl had to go thru, to give me a wonderful celebration! I really appreciate it! Love u ppl soooo much!

I'm really thrilled! So thrilled! Tml will be endless of fun n excitement again! Woopee!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: