Trust is the beginning of Betrayal

I almost tore my diploma just now..

Yes.. Its the most worthless piece of paper I've ever got! Its even worst than a piece of toilet paper. It can't be even compared to a piece of ITE cert.. Yes.. so be it.. I'll be look down upon forever. Cos I'm a dumb ass... nutting can be done to change this piece of fact. So the whole world thinks i'm stupid! Yeah, they are rite! How stupid can I be? Trusting everyone that comes along and try to befriend me??

So I concluded that "trusting" is wrong. "Trusting" brings about betrayal. There is no such things as "forever friends".. there is no such things as "real friends". I hate to say this, I hate to believe it, but it seems that this is a fact that i cannot deny!

I got scolded this morning.. cos i'm dumb! Yeah, I'm just dumb! I was told that "trusting" has landed me into this state.. I was told that I can trust every single shit that comes along.. I was told that I was wrong simply because I was too honest with people whom I trusted and in the first place I shouldn't have trusted them! I was told that those poeple whom I trusted so much would not come to my rescue when i'm in need of help. I was told that the person (Whom I always respected and trusted) was toying with me, just becos that person finds that I'm cute and dumb?!?

In short, i was told that what ever people ask me to do, I would just do it without thinking. I can throw away my everything just to help people achieve their goals!

I was watching TV yesterday when I heard this sentence.. "Huai ren san nian jiu hui fa cai, Hao ren san shi nian zhi hui fa mei" (meaning a bad guy only takes 3 years to get rich, while for a good guy, even after 30 years, all he gets is to turn mouldy). So why is everyone trying to be good?? Why am I trying so hard to be good as well? Why is everyone trying to be a "good citizen" of their country? There is nutting wrong to be bad.. Well, isn't it better to be bad?

So it turn up that English Language has its flaws.. Honesty can never be the best policy.. Singapore education system has screw children up by inculcating them with the wrong knowledge. Since young, your teachers have told us that we should be honest, we should work hard and become good citizens of Singapore and do our country proud, we should not cheat in our work, we should be good students, we should trust each other and work as a team.

They are all BIG FAT LIARS! Did I mentioned that most teachers are "blessed" with poor health and alot of them die young? Thats becos heaven is there to punish those liars! They lied to students who so innocently believed those craps. They made students into stupid dumb ass who couldn't survive the REAL WORLD!

I seriously regretted my choice of going overseas. Now people are putting the blame on me, for spending away my mum's money. But if they ever remember this, I wasn't the one who proposed this idea. In a matter of fact, I was against this idea in the very beginning. They have look upon this as a "2-years" investment. So now I finally know what I am in their heart. I'm nutting more than a stock that they throw their money into and pray for high returns.

Dun tell me they care for me. I no longer believe that.. This is crap! All they care for is the returns. All they care for is a degree for them to be proud of, not a daughter who owns that piece of paper. They want someone who works in BIG BRANDED COMPANY so that they can show off infront of others.

I was told I didn't spare a thot for their feelings, but did they ever care about my feelings too? They told me that they dun care about how much I can earn, they dun care about what job I hold, they dun care about anything else other than my future! HAHAHAHA dun make me laugh n puke! Making things sound so nice is their forte. I no longer trust anything they say. From this very moment onwards, the trust in me is forever gone.. If they were ever truthful to me, I wouldn't be still in Singapore by now. If they were to ever trust me, I wouldn't have to study what others choose for me!

I was hurt once, so that means I can be hurt twice.. why allow yourself to be so vulnerable?

Let me repeat my point.
  1. Trust is the beginning of betrayal.. no one is ever trustable, not even your closest and dearest, not even in your family!
  2. Honesty wun bring you far, It will only bring you down!
  3. If you ever think people are good to you, think about it again! There are always a reason behind things. Something you might want to call, a hidden agenda!
  4. Nutting is real, nutting is forever, nutting at all..
  5. I am DUMB and STUPID!
Endurance wun do you any good, it just makes people think that u are dumb! It just makes you more vulnerable to such tortures. It just gives everyone the idea that you are just another pushover!

To hell with trust, to hell with honesty! Welcome to a brand new world of Betrayal!

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: