My Adventure..

I almost couldn't believe it.. Haa!

Woke up at 8.45 this morning.. Haahaa.. Busy with my breakfast! Lolx.. and I was doing my last minute inspection on my bike as usual to ensure everything is in tip top condition. Every screws in place and tyres fully pumped up! Then started to prepare some work for my tuition kid. It kind of scared her when she saw all those papers.

After a quick bath, I went off for my tuition at around 1045am. I reach pretty fast, around a 15 mins ride from my place. Parked my bike at the basement carpark as usual.

I ended my lesson around 1.5 hours. Went down to pick up my bike, push it up all the way to the security guard post (cos the slope was seriously very steep, and i will go crazy if i ride it up the slope!) Then I hop on my bike and headed for a frend's place which "seems" nearby. Almost immediately, I started to feel uncomfortable with my bike, its not performing as it usually does. I brake. I inspected my bike, and to my horror, the front tyre was totally flated. WTF..? I was totally crazy about it!

I finally decided to get down on my foot and started walking to my frend's place. The sun was shinny so brightly at the top of my head, I was practically perspiring all the way. Pushing the bike with every bit of my strength.. It was giving me hell! The rubber of the front tyre came out of place, thus rubbing the brakes at very turn of the wheels.. till a point the front wheel could no longer rotate! Arghh! I stood under the hot sun and tried to get in back in shape! And finally I got it done! I slowly proceed to my frend's place.. sort of lost my way in that area..

Finally... Found the place! I drop something into her letterbox and went off.. will try to remember to msg her later! Hahaha! So I decided to bring my bike to a shop at eunos for repair. So I "shop" around the estate to find the exit.. I didn't know that place would be so BIG! I tried to stick to those bigger roads so as not to get lost in the middle of no where! Then after much "touring",I found a small lane by the side of a dirty canal(not really a canal, more like a big dirty drain). I decided to try my luck by cutting thru that small little lane. It was pretty dangerous, cos I dun noe what to expect.. Well, lucky for me, with my wonder sense of direction, I manage to find my way to the main road. Its my first time walking thru the whole estate.. Just like some sort of treasure hunting..

I hurrily tried to locate the bike shop.. And yes! I spotted it across the road! I happily made my way to the traffic light.. ITS REALLY NOT MY DAY! Guess wat? That stupid little shop was closed! OMG.. I was really fumming. How can this be true???? So "happily", I walk my way home from eunos.. to be more exact, I came from some of the deepest part of kembangan all the way to eunos and then back to bedok! How fun could it be.. The whole journey took me 1.5 hours.. tuition ended at 12.30pm and I only reached home at 2pm.. If i were to be so silly as to stick to the main roads, I guess It would take me another half an hour or so! Good that I was daring enough (or perhaps lazy enough) to take those short cuts and small lanes! Haiz..

So what did i gained after the tuition?? Well..
A smelly n sticky body
A good 1.5hrs of exercise
A great tan
A great trip in the middle of kembangan (wow.. u should have seen all those beautiful houses dotted all over Kembangan!!)
A knowledge in the opening hours of bike shop in eunos.

Well at least its not a wasted trip afterall..
Dead beat ah..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: