Finally..

I've lost the war against the virus.. yes.. I'm down again.. flu has got me.. coughing has got worst.. Hahaha.. I'm prepared for the worst.. Come n claim my life ba.. I have no wish to go on so aimlessly in this place..

I just want to go.. I want to fly so high that no one has ever manage to.. I want my freedom back..

No one can tie me up.. no one can control me.. Absolutely no one! If you really care for me, its time to loosen the string and let me go.. Follow my heart and never regret.

Fang le wo ba... Let me be.. Let me go..

I finally got my pride back(at least for a moment..). This is just my first step of proving myself as "no-push-over".. I guess after this round of problem, I would see no end to those shit! But who cares? I can always go if I feel like it.. I have endless opportunities outside.. U think i care for a puny little job like this? Hahaha.. no way man!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: