Always believe.. always trust.. always love.. yourself..

Yoz Peeps, have you been enjoying your children's day?? I doubt so.. Hahaha..

I think most of you are either stress out with work, or exams, or even studies... and blah blah blah.. Hahaha.. poor me is stress out by all mentioned above..

Work..
I'm seriously into a state whereby I've lost all hopes of going back to work on monday morning.. Really fed up with those suckers in office! Worst thing is.. she still dare to come to my face and act cute infront of me!!! Please dun come and act infront of me.. U look so sickening.. I've given out as much warnings as possible.. Provoke me again, and i shall make sure you get the dirt.. I'm not joking.. This is the first time i could actually get so mad at someone in the office..

Reaching home yesterday nite, I sat down with my mom telling her whats going on in office.. I almost cried.. For my past almost 20 years of life, I can be really stress up by work, problems at home.. I could tolerate nonsense. But not able tolerate someone like "my DEAR colleague". It really makes me wonder why should I stay in such a job.. pay is really low.. work is really stress.. with this particular colleague who sucks big time!

Exams..
Haahaa.. I'm not the one sitting for exams, Dun worry.. Hahaha! Its my students, Their exams are drawing near.. I'm still trying to find time off my schedule to slot in more classes for them to gear them up for their final paper of the year.. But I can't seems to find any more slots.. I'm left with not much personal time that I could devote to tuition classes.. The only personal time i have is the 5 hours I spend in bed everynite..

Die die i still have to find time to help them with their studies. The cash dun really matters much to me.. To me, its more than just money.. its a job responsibility and perhaps i would say, its a "must" to help. I couldn't bear to see smart kids failing their papers due to sheer laziness.. I think everyone deserves to be help.. Of cos, I would definitely ask for something in return.. That is "a change in attitude".

Studies..
Gearing up for my next 2 years in Australia.. This is really not an excuse, but i'm really too caught up with work and tuition till I really have no time for my books.. Now i promise to reset all my priorities and get everything into position. Hack care with other stuffs.. no time for fun? So be it.. If i'm able to make it back with a good degree, I can have as much fun as I want..

Who will care about short-term fun when I could go for MORE fun on a long term basis?

Blah Blah Blah..
Then still got my Aust stuff.. Have not settle it yet. Really no time to go n settle it. I'll be going to get my new passport later. So I guess i'll be going to settle my payments next week, then get my visa, settle my accomodation stuff, get a air tix.. and off i go!

Then my fridge just broke down! I've been shopping for 1 last nite. Found some not too bad models at Courts.. I tink i better cough out abit of money for the fridge.. Tat would means more OT for me to make up for this amt of money..

----------------------------------------
Planning for a trip over to HK to find my frends, and if possible, I would drop by at Vietnam to look for another frend too. Thailand would oso be a good destination, cos I oso happen to have a frend over there, hahahaa. Well, all these travelling will come after Christmas I tink.. or at least till i'm settled with all my work over here.

I've got a pretty interesting biz plan in mind.. So I might be popping up to China as well.. that is if things goes well.. Now is the time i put all my contacts into good use. No, I dun mean I will make use of them, I'm just trying to explore into more possibilities of establishing a platform for both sides to make money out of everything.

Its like, she has the goods i want, I have the contacts she needs, she will remain at square one without me, I will be stuck in square one if she dun lend a helping hand, so why not put everything together and move up the ladder together? Its a mind concept.. If I wan to move higher, I must make sure others move up together with me. Only when forces are joined, we will be able to explore a even higher level which one no has ever come close to.


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: