Best dream chaser.. Thats what I m..

Arghh.. I dun noe wat i want now..

So lost.. Die liew lah! I dun noe what i want to do.. i dun noe what i want.

Yes.. I'm really good at reaching all my short-term goals, I can be so good that I can reach them even before I set new ones.. Thus causing me to feel so lost and feel so bad during the period without any goals in life.. No target, No Goals, No life.. Now then I realised that I'm such a strong person with such amazing power..WTF! Do I call that lucky or what? Seems like I can create miracles with my own hands. Do you realise how scary this can be?

Dun ask me to go for my long-term goals.. I'm a very impatient person.. I can't wait that long to see the results.. I've got serious attitude problem.. Now then I realised that.. Abit too late isn't it.. haiz!

Seems like my attitude problem is getting more and more serious with every passing seconds.. I can't be bothered to work. Yup, I did screw up abit today. I'm really upset abt it.. Somehow, I can't concentrate on my work anymore. I left office right on the dot. I no longer care for my job on hand. I can no longer be so enthusiastic about any work related stuff. No more OT, NO more hardwork..

Yes, I'm lazy, I'm a sucker, I'm dumb, I'm worst than a piece of shit, I'm worthless..... thats if i stay on.. If i leave, I will regain my freedom.. I will regain my wings and be free to fly.. Do the things I've always wanted to, spending quality time with my dearest..

I want to study like never before, I want to be among the top of my cohort.. These are my long term goals! And let me tell you this, I'm just gonna do it!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: