I can't decide where I want to go until I know where I am

Shit.. All my hard-earned money went to doctors.. Broke now.. very broke! 2nd time i went to see doctor.. The pain simply wun go! Got injection just now(this is the fear i always had).. Then doctor said it was an infection. Now have to sollow down so much medicine and apply cream to ease the pain.. I was so worried that i might result in piles.. I was so lucky to escape that torture..

But nevertheless, i did had my fair share of pain.. After being unable to walk properly so days.. Now my legs are abit wobbly..

But it was because of this.. i get to see people who really cared for me.. I became a true blue "Princess Cheerene" in the office.. Colleagues were so nice.. trying to help me in watever ways they could.. They wun allow me to carry heavy anything.. Bee Leng will stop me from eating any "unhealthy" food, hahaha..

And of cos, I did oso became the butt of their jokes! Now.. I'm known as the "road hog".. due to my slow walking speed.. Then i came up with another joke.. Hence resulting in a new nick.. "2x" The number actually refers to the CD spinning speed.. Now i'm just as slow as a 2X CD-ROM drive! OMG! Just wait till i spin up to 52x.. (well.. this is a very job-related joke.. so perhaps not everyone might apperciate it.. pls just bear with me..)

I did remember that i mentioned in my previous blogs that i really fear to consult a doctor.. (so kind of fear that i've got since young).. It sure took me awhile to muster enough courage to go n visit that doctor.. All those unnecessary pain.. And yes of cos, I did cry in pain just now.. It was unbelieverbly painful.. So painful that i almost kick the poor doctor..

Now i fully understand how important butt is.. I love my butt..

Just saw this interesting email... a really nice sentence caught my attention..

We came to the world not by finding someone perfect to love ...BUT to learn how to love an imperfect person perfectly!

BTW, A very Happy Teacher's Day to all our dedicated teachers and lecturers!

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: