Its not easy to be me..

Today, I've done another great deed.

Scenario

Ended work late of cos, then later proceed to Jurong East Central for dinner with Jenny.. It was quite an unexpected dinner actually, we didn't really plan for it.. It was only when she saw me still in office at 745pm, then she chio me for dinner!

After dinner, she wanted to draw some money, cos she was running low in cash reserve.. There was s short queue infront of us.. so we were chatting happily till it was her turn! When she approached the machine.. The ATM machine was beeping.. I found that beep really farmiliar.. then i realised that there was a stack of notes sticking out of the machine..

Choice 1

Snatch the money and run off happily knowing that I will be a few hundred bucks richer this month..

Choice 2

Return to the money to the owner.. well, she hasn't really walk that far yet.. still in sight..

So guess which choice i made in life..

Action

I took the money and ran..


towards the ladyof cos.. passed her the money back.. What is not meant to be mine will not be mine.. Thou many of u might be laughing at me.. I'm sure most of u would be proud of my actions..

Its sure hard to part with money that is already in your hand.. I didn't have to steal nor cheat.. But i guess its just not right to use other's money to sastisfy your own needs.. Who noes, that lady might need the money urgently.. Thou i'm not earning much.. But I'm definitely earning more than enough to cover my own needs and cover some of the expenses in my family.. and of cos save up for my education.. That would be good enough for now.. there is no need to go to such extends of using other people's hard-earned money..

Hahaha.. Need some rest now.. Tml is the sales.. I guess i wun be home so early tml.. Definitely will work till pretty late..

I'm already feeling much better already, the doctor gave me some painkillers.. that is good enough to stop the pain for hours.. Sorry to make everyone worry.. and really Thanks so much for ya concern.. U really make me feel like a princess.. Hahaha

Cheerios!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: