Restricted..

I just feel like banging the wall.. head on..

Really damn pissed.. i'm really easily angered now.. My back has been giving me problems all day long.. even till an extend that i couldn't walk properly now.. Thanks everyone for your concern.. I will find time to visit a doctor as soon as possible..

Pissed at home.. dun u just find it irritating.. Reaching home after more than 12 hours at work.. then still have to come back n tolerate nonsense from idiots??

I just feel so irritated.. My back is hurting me like hell and yet these idiots r like simply bo chup! Sometimes it just makes me wonder wat i'm to them? Y do i keep having a feeling like this? I noe its not good to doubt them.. But i just can't help it too...

Felt so restricted at home.. I simply dun get enough trust i deserved! Y? My sister said i went to pubs too often.. creating heavoc at home! But wun u pls find out about wats happening at home before pointing fingers! So much restrictions r driving me crazy.. I'm just an animal which meant to be set free in the wild.. not a ZOO.. where fools pay to see me perform!

My ideas are not respected.. My choice are not my own.. My decisions never gets approved! So wats the point of asking me to "think for urself"?? when everything is fixed? Ironic isn't it! If i can't do things i like.. i want.. i hope.. Then wats the point of living a life?

Better to end it short n sweet, isn't it!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: