Beautiful Sunday!

Hahaha.. Hello guys! I'm back again!

Wow.. My butt really hurts.. I mean the bone there.. I dun remember slipping and falling.. Jenny was saying that i might have hurt my back while working over the past few days.. Sad.. Now i have problem sleeping everyday.. Cos i can lie on my back.. Have to sleep sideways! Then i can't toss and turn as I like, cos i will definitely be awaken by the pain.. Now even sitting up is a torture.. The worst part is when u stand up.. It hurts even more..

I have a feeling that this is pretty serious.. But i just can't bring myself to see a doctor.. I'm just afraid! I know alot of you guys have been telling me to see a doctor.. But i'm just too scare to see one! Sorry lah.. I just pray hard the pain will be gone soon.. Cos next week will be a long week.. with our warehouse sales.. Hahaha.. i can smell money coming my way.. Woot!

Hahaha.. BTW, just to touch up abit for that CCN day.. some funny things.. I was mistaken as a lecturer twice already! Hey.. i mean do i really look so old?? Lolx.. Anyway, i doubt any lecturer would be so crazy like me as to go around shouting "Lelong Lelong.. 1 for 1 dollar.. buy 1 get 1 free.." hahahhaa..

Taken so many nice pixs during that day.. Thanks to Jenny's Digital camera! Dimage Z2.. Hahaha.. Its a great camera! Lolx.. Maybe i should get the Dimage Z3?? I'll be going down to the comex show later on! To source for great deals! Lolx..

BTW, next week will be our creative warehouse sales again! Needless for me to tell u wat to do rite! Lolx.. Just let me noe if u need my service! Lolx..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: