Tasting my own medicine..

SHAG ahhhhhhh.......

Opps.. ahahahaa Busy.. day in day out.. and when weekend comes.. Boo.. tuition on Sunday morning! Lolx..

Perhaps.. this is called over-committment.. Committment over-dosed! It happens to me too often.. In secondary school, for 4 long years.. i spent all my weekends in chinese orchestra..! I dare to proudly say that i'm the most committed member in the team!

Then comes to CENT club.. no.. i shall say no more.. Hahaha!

Now I've arrived at "working life stage".. I said i wouldn't wan to throw in so much committment.. But look at me now.. arghhh!!! Chiong so hard.. but still no recognition! No money oso! Hahaha.. stupid!

But nvm de lah.. "She who work hard, shall be duly rewarded!" U know, i just have this feeling that i'm gonna make it big one fine day!!!

i jus knew it....


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: