I love myself!

How am i going to break this news to the world.. I just can't take it any more.. I'm about to die.. of happiness!!

Hahahaha.. Here are the 3 things that makes my day:
  1. I did some OT to earn some extra cash.. Hahaha.. It wasn't really so much because of the money i'm getting.. Its actually because i need to clear my work to prepare for my big day! (read the next point)
  2. I finally chosen my BIG OFF day!! Its next friday! Jus got to clear everything in order to enjoy my day off! Well.. if i dun take a day off next friday.. I will have to wait around a month before i can get some proper rest!
  3. I received a letter from IDP.. My application to Wollongong got accepted.. as expected! But i'm still pretty excited about it! Just like a kid, jumping around with joy and happiness!
Arghhh.. I'm dying! Dying of happiness..

Hahahaha.. But sad thing is that I would be very busy for the next few weeks! I'll just pray hard that my leave wun get cancelled because of work.. I'll just try to do everything ba.. Even if it means working on saturday and sunday..

Got $$ leh.. Y not rite! Hahahaha..

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: