Cherish everything..

Apologies for making Ant worry all day long! I should clarify this, I didn't lose my job at creative! I lost a tuition lobang!

Maybe I should say I didn't lose anything.. Its just like saying "if I didn't even fall in love, how could I have fall out of love..??" How could I have lose a tuition lobang when I didn't even start it in the first place?? Maybe I shouldn't be upset about it.. Maybe its a blessing in disguise.. Who noes I might be blessed with something even better?? Who noes..?

Hey.. But its money we are counting here! How could I not be upset about it! But wat is over.. is over.. Let me come up with more plans to make more money!! Well.. I'm always full of money-making ideas.. But how come my wallet always not full one??

Dun ask me y I so chiong for wat!! I will tell u the reason now.. I m single and available! Nothing to tie me down.. If I dun chiong now, make more money so I can enjoy life later on.. Do I really want to wait till I get a boyfriend/husband then start to chiong? Then neglect him because of work.. then get our relationship into trouble.. Or wait till I have children then start to work hard.. neglect my child's studies.. make him/her a ledge-key child.. No No Noo.. The thots of all this really make me want to work hard now.. I want to give everything and everyone my very best..

Children are the most wonderful things that god ever created.. They are the most wonderful miracles.. I always dream of going to 3rd world countries and help them.. Giving them the education that they definitely deserved.. This is a dream.. since young.. When ever i watch TV.. When i saw them, i always thot of giving my every cent to them.. Then my mum would start saying that i m crazy.. She said this.."with your little bit of money.. what can you do??"

Every bit counts.. Even if its only enough to help one kid.. So be it.. It should be good enough for me.. (If anyone of you have access to CENT room, remember to go and take a look at one of the posters on the notice board, its about the starfish on the beach.. I read that sometime ago when i was alone in the room crying..)

I always believe in this.."chi de ku zhong ku, fang wei ren shang ren" and i get very upset when i hear ppl saying that they are still young and still have a long way to go.. Oh pls! Wake up!! How many "10 years" can you have? I'm not trying to curse you.. But i just hope you will cherish every single moment from now on..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: