Life is really like a roller coaster..

Like my photos?? This are taken with Jenny's camera! Lol.. I'm still trying to get more photos from Andrea's cam! Lolx.. There r more over there! Hahaha

Today.. I went into a ultra low mood.. Dun ask me y.. I just lose my job! Period!

Thats it! Now i have to beg on streets.. Or maybe you might find me on Orchard Road, playing guitar and singing songs!!

Just feel so upset over it! Everything destoryed by my own hands! I really regret telling the truth.. Y is it like tat? Is there really anything wrong with being honest?? Being Honest has made me lose alot of things like Friends and Money.. I lost friends because i was too frank with him.. I lose money-making opportunities because i was too frank about everything.. But "Being HONEST" isn't wat parents and teachers have always tried to teach us all this while?

Right.. from now on... Out of 10 sentences that came out of my mouth, 9 will be lies!
  1. I am Fat N Ugly
  2. I am Fat N Ugly
  3. I am Fat N Ugly
  4. I am Fat N Ugly
  5. I am Fat N Ugly
  6. I am Fat N Ugly
  7. I am Fat N Ugly
  8. I am Fat N Ugly
  9. I am Fat N Ugly
  10. I am Simply Babelicious

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: