Tasting my own medicine.. (Part 2)

I left my blog yesterday nite without really saying what i wanted to say! OMG.. forgetful as always!!

Mentally tortured by my student! Argh.. Now i fully understand how my teachers and lecturers felt when i dun do my homework and tutorials and still go into the class and make noise.. I'm truly sorry now.. Let me now write something.. specially dedicated to them..

---------------------------------------
Dear Teachers/Lecturers,

I'm so glad I'm still able to write this blog (specially dedicated to you) at this point of time.. I could still clearly remember how bad i was, not doing my homework and tutorials and yet still go into your class and make a fool of myself..

I'm always the loudest in class.. but whenever i quiet down.. It scares u even more!

I'm always a stupid joker.. making fun out of everything.. till the point that my jokes irritates u at times..

I'm always an attention-grabber.. sometimes the class will choose to focus on me.. rather than u..

Now that I've become a part-time teacher myself, heaven have sent "another me" to come and punish me on your behalf! This kid is really like a replication of me.. But i should say, this kid fears NUTTING.. (unlike me.. at the very least, i'm still afraid of some teachers/lecturers at times..)

I bet you must be laughing very hard right now..
Go ahead.. I wouldn't mind!


But rest assured i will push on.. I believe that given my capabilities, I will be able to come up with ways to tame this kid down.. Just like what you did!

I really apperciate your kindness and patience! Your ability to survive my torture is really praise-worthy!! Thank you so much.. you have really make a difference in my life..

Best Regards,
Li Ping
---------------------------------------
Let me charged up both mentally and physically on this beautiful saturday... Tml i shall let this kid see how capable I am! Lolx..

Right now, i'm still doing lots of research on Wollongong.. so excited about it!! Hahaha.. I'm just a kid at heart.. Hahaha! Hey but i'm not that old either! I'm only 19.. Heee!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: