Its a Holiday.. But it does not necessary means fun!

Bad Bad Bad.. Hahaha! Hate staying at home on Sundays and public holidays! Well.. those full-time suckers never fail to spoil my day!

Wondered wat i did again to have deserved such treatment! Yeah!! N best part is my mum n dad can actually keep quiet about it! Spoil my dinner mood! Dinner sucks, even thou it was roast duckie rice.. erm it was kinda my fave! I would eat this everytime i go n "ta boa"!! But today, it simply sucks! Stupid duck! ... No I shouldn't blame the duckie! Its that sucker's fault! Can't even keep quiet for something like 10 to 15 mins.. Must cause trouble for me!

In such cases, normally, I would "speak up" for myself! But i'm just tired.. too tired! Colleagues called me just now! Wooooo.. Working tml too! I was more than happy to do it! For money, for fun! So y not! Its a public holiday tomolo, and i can't stay at home! SEE.. Its my home, and i can't for heaven's sake, stay at home without getting any trouble! I wonder why my parents are so afraid of him!

I must make this clear first! I'm not running away from home! I just dun feel like going home and start another round of fight! Be accused of things that aren't true! Who can stand it?? Arghhh.. I just cannot stand it.. Hate those moment i spent at home! Argh!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: