Break my heart and i will break your neck!

There was a war yesterday nite after a finished my previous blog entry and logged off! Yep! Its war with some stupid suckers at home! Blood Suckers.. stupid leeches!

The more i'm being forced.. The more i will show them how much more capable i m compared to him! I will make sure he can't hold his head up ever again! Sorry.. He is going down.. way down under! Sucker.. Now my mum went crazy again! Blaming me for things like that.. Dun they ever consider the things i've done compared to that sucker! Talking about results and behaviour and so much more.. I've always been better than the sucker! Y aren't they sastify with my performance?

What is it that i've done wrong again? FINE.. Since thats the case! I wun be going back to get my diploma on that ceremory then!!! Just in case i would tear it in a fit of anger! No one apperciates the fact that i worked hard for this diploma just to please them! They just look down on my diploma! So what is so fantastic about an ITE cert then??

Now i swear to myself.. I'm going to get a degree, no matter what! I will get this degree for the sake of my future, for those who cared for me.. for those whom i love! Sad to say this.. but this degree has become a tool for me to get back at them! I will get back all the pride I've lost over the years..

I just can't take it like this! Bloody shit!
------------------------------------------------

Alrite for something fun, I've played around with my pictures by adding in some comments! Do vote for the most interesting ppicture okie!!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: